Never have a criminal boyfriend

Winny's P.O.V.

*GIF of Winny and Patch to the side. Oh my gosh, you guys gave me 700 reads, I cried when I saw that. Again, I know that's not a lot but I'm very very happy.

What I said was true. It wasn't that stupid dramatism people usually do in those drama TV shows.

I actually had a reason to run away. It was because I didn't want to seal the deal with Patch and after, telling him that we couldn't even be together.

"Birdy, wait!" I heard Patch's voice and he sighed when he saw my face all teared up and dripping with tears.

I wipe them away quickly and sigh, as he points toward the room where we had just came from.

"I thought this is what you wanted, Birdy. Didn't you want me to ask you oficially if we wanted to be together?" Patch asks and walks to me, wiping the tears that still threatened to escape.

I shake my head and sigh, just letting go of the tears. It's usually just easer to let yourself fall apart than to try twice as hard to pick up the pieces.

"Patch, I got into a fight before I got here." I whisper, as I adjust my dress and sit down on one of the couches.

Wow, this couch is really soft. I feel a weigh next to me and Patch's arm around me, letting me lean on his shoulder.

"Tell me what happened?" He asks and I let out a laugh, picturing how stupid it would be to tell him how it started.

I shake my head and take my head off from his shoulder.

"It's a long story." I tell him and he takes my hand, giving it a squeeze.

He brings my palm to his lips and places a gentle kiss on the top.

"I've got a long life to live, nothing is too long to explain." He says and I nod.

Oh well, here it goes.

"Umm, my friends sort of called you things that I don't want to ever mention again. I had already explained it to Principal D, and let me tell you. It was the most painful thing I have ever explained before." I tell him and wipe at a tear.

Patch soothes me with a hush and kisses the top of my head. He looks at me and I know that it's a signal for me to continue.

"And I sort of lost it I guess. I hit her, Patch. I hit someone and I did it to defend you. Principal D told me that we weren't good for each other and because of that, he told me to break whatever this is so that he wouldn't suspend me." I tell Patch and he looks angry, pulling me to sit on his lap and straddling him as I look into his eyes.

"You know that's pure bullshit right?" He asks and I let out a laugh.

Typical Patch. Ofcourse he'd say that, Patch always fights for what he wants, verbally, physically, indirectly.

I nod and he pulls me closer to him, his lips right beside my ear.

"This potential relationship doesn't only bring out the worst in you. It brings out the best in me too." Patch says and places a kiss to my neck before I start to tear up again.

Aww, Patch don't say things like that.

I nod and look up at him, "But Principal D said that if I-I don't break up with you, he'd expel me." I tell him and he shakes his head.

He adjusts me on his lap so now my head leans onto his chest. He shooshes me again and I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"I don't fucking care if he says that. Yeah we could pretend to break up at school, but in truth we'll still be together right? After school we could hang out here and just be together I guess." He says and I give him a smile, nodding.

I let out a laugh of relief and straddle him again, giving him a kiss on the lips and place my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

"You're a genius, Patch." I tell him and he nods, placing a kiss to my chin.

"Of course I am. I chose you didn't I?" Patch says and I let out a laugh, shoving him a little.

We cuddle up for a moment and then Patch turns to me, shaking me awake.

"I've still yet to ask you if you want to be with me infront of our friends." He tells me and I nod, following him to the living room.

Thankfully, everyone is still there but they were all eating and Jonas was nibbling on a mini chocolate bar from his basket.

"Guys, the run away soon to be bride has returned!" Patch says and they all cheer, walking to their seats.

Patch walks us to the front of the room and I give him a big smile, knowing my answer to his question already.

I could never say no to him.

"Birdy, do you still want to be with me?" Patch asks and everyone sighs, since I'm taking so long to answer his question.

I instantly nod and he gives me a smile as he takes off the ring he gave me and slides it on again. I laugh at that, but Jonas walks to us with rings on the pillow.

New rings.

"With this new ring I thee..... go into a relationship with you." Patch says and I let out a laugh, as he slides the ring over my old one.

I pick up a ring from Jonas' pillow and give him a light kiss to his forehead. He giggles and walks to his seat.

"With this ring, I thee go into a relationship with you too." I tell him, repeating his words and smile widely at him.

I hear awws in the audience and am weirded out because they're mostly boys.

Man up, guys.

"You may now kiss the soon to be groom!" Patch says and I nod, reaching on my tip toes to kiss him.

I hear cheers behind us and Patch pull me closer, letting go of the kiss as he picks me up in his arms.

"May I present Mr. And Soon-to-be Mrs. Peters." Teddy says from the crowd and everyone claps, well except for Belle.

Patch picks me up and we walk out the room again, leaving all of them to eat again.

"Winny, you're my girlfriend now." Patch says and I give him a smile, nodding.

I wrap my arms around him and cuddle close to him, cherishing what we have now, because at school

Words wouldn't express how we feel for each other.