Never introduce a criminal to your parents

Winny's P.O.V.

I cuddled up into Patch's arms, looking up at him. I play with his undone tie and giggle as he catches me, smiling up at him.

"I have to go home now." I whisper to him and he brings my hand up to his lips, kissing the ring he had given me earlier.

I give him a smile and he frowns, nodding. I roll my eyes and grab his hand, quickly kissing the ring on his finger also.

"You're so cute, Birdy." He tells me and grabs my face in his hand, giving me a deep kiss.

He takes my hand in his, and we walk to the tunnel of the hide out. It's really dark and Patch had to turn on his phone to see.

There was a bike parked in the corner and Patch shrugged as he sighed and led me to it.

"Here hold this." He said handing his phone to me and I took it, steadying the light towards the bike first.

I hopped on first as he told me and he sat behind me, placing his hands on top of mine on the handles.

"Am I not I supposed to be on the back?" I ask and he shakes his head, giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Nah, you're really short so I could still see the path." Patch says and I gasp, huffing and focusing the phone's light on the pathway.

We finally arrived at the other house and it was so dusty. It was a good thing that this house lead to another.

"Come home with me." I tell him and he looks hesitant, sighing.

He lets go of my hand and hops on his bike again.

"I don't know Winny. What if your parents are home?" He asks and I sigh, placing my hands on his cheeks.

I give him a smile and do his tie again. He watches my hands closely as I tell him something.

"I kind of don't mind if you do. I want to tell my parents about us if you don't mind. Why would I want to hide you from anybody?" I ask him and he gives me a grin, ducking down to kiss me.

He pulls me to him, after quickly getting off his bike. I hear something fall and see the bike tipped over.

"Oops, my bad." He says and rushes to place it back up again.

I giggle a bit and he takes my hand again, kissing the crease between my eyebrows.

"Winny, I'd love to meet your parents but what if they know about me? What if they'd seen my wanted posters over the summer?" He asks me and I sigh, shaking my head.

Of course not! Patch wasn't the typical town known criminal! My parents wouldn't know him.

There was a thirty to fiftyish percent chance I guess.

"That still wouldn't keep us apart." I tell him and tip toe to give him another kiss.

I promise.

. . .

I had persuaded Patch to go home with me. He would just drop me off and if my parents were there then maybe I'd introduce him and if they weren't he could probably crash for a bit.

"I'll go now." Patch says and I shake my head.

We were at the front of my door when I heard saw the lights turn on. I suddenly pannicked.

Mom and Dad are home.

Patch looked at me with a panic look and the door suddenly swung open. Oh no.

"Your principal called." Mom said and eyed Patch, disgustingly.

What the hell was her problem? Did she know the guy already? Had she seen his wanted posters?

"Mom it was a misunderstanding." I tell her and my dad places his hand up to stop me.

Oh no, not dad. When dad was pissed, mom was pissed, and when they were both pissed, I was going to die.

"Misunderstanding? Yeah and punching a girl from school is a simple misundertanding how?" Dad asks and I sigh, looking at Patch.

He needed to go now before he felt their wrath. I told him to go with my eyes and he nodded, letting go of my hand.

"She manipulated me dad. She put me up to this!" I tell them and they roll their eyes.

Were these seriously my parents I was talking to now? They didn't even listen to me! They weren't people, they were robots!

"And I'm not blind enough to know that you're in a suit, young man and she's in a wedding dress." My mom says as I see Patch stop in his tracks.

What the hell? Let him leave, he didn't deserve to hear this type of lecture from my family.

"You two have gotten married haven't you?! You two just couldn't wait until after college! One day you'll get her pregnant and you'll leave her alone!" My dad said and I shook my head.

I walked to Patch and sighed, taking his hand.

"We didn't get married mom and dad. Patch had asked me if I wanted to be with him and I said yes." I told them and Patch gave me a short smile before turning to their annoyed looks.

My mom walked towards me and grabbed me by my elbow.

"You are not thinking straight, Winny! Where's my serious, smart girl who said that love was silly?!" My mom asked me as I tried to pull my arm from her grip.

No! She couldn't force me to stay away from him! No, Patch!

"Now do us all a huge favor and stay away from our daughter." My dad says and I start to cry, pleading to my mother.

"Mom, please. I l-love him! I barely live before, now I'm actually living an actual life!" I whisper silently and she gives me a soft look.

Please!

She simply shakes her head and places her hand on my cheeks.

"Snap out of it Winny. You've learn how to live a little too much. You're never going to see him again, do you here me?" My mom asks and I shake my head, looking towards Patch who was being shooed away to his motor bike.

No!!

"Patch! Please don't go!" I pleaded and he gave me a stare, hopping off his motor bike and walking towards me.

My dad gets in the way and blocks him, pushing him away towards his bike again. Dammit dad!

Pike shakes his head and runs a hand on his face.

"I love you too, Winny!" Patch says and gets on his bike, looking away from me.

No, now I'll never see Patch again.