Never run away with a criminal

Patch's P.O.V.

"Oh Jonas, I think this guy belongs to you?" India asks and brings a teddy bear to him.

Jonas gasps and practically runs to her, placing his arms out infront of him. India gives him the teddy to him and Jonas cuddles the bear to him.

"Oh thank you thank you, Indeeya! He was sick, how did you... how did you..." Jonas says and forgets the words that go next.

"Heal him." I mutter and Jonas pointed to me, nodding.

India lets out a laugh at Jonas' adorableness and pinches his cheeks. Jonas giggles and India lets go.

"Well, I'm a doctor. I heal everyone everyday. It gets tiring, but in the end everybody gets better." India says and Jonas nods, looking at me.

"Daddy, can I be a doctor someday?" Jonas asks me and I smile as he calls me his dad.

I nod and ruffle his hair, carrying him over my shoulder. He giggles and flails as I spin him around and at the corner of my eye, I see Winny smiling at our crazy antics.

"I think he's getting dizzy." Winny says and brings her arms out to ask for Jonas.

I stop spinning him and hand him to her, as his giggling dies down.

"We had a lovely evening, India. Thank you very much. I'm sure we'll have another one." Winny says and hugs her quickly before I see Mike giving Lily a quick kiss before he walks with us to the door.

Winny seems a bit off and we walk out of the door. Jonas is already asleep on her shoulder and Winny is absent-mindedly rubbing his back.

Did something happen upstairs with Belle?

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask her and she quickly turns to me, giving me a nod.

She adjusts Jonas on her shoulder and turns to me again.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She asks and I frown, getting Jonas from her.

Jonas cuddles onto my chest and I look at Winny again, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Now tell me. What did Belle say or do to make you feel bad?" I ask her and she sighs, shaking her head and looking at me.

She reaches up to give me a kiss on the lips and pulls away quickly, looking at the floor.

"When I talked to Belle, I discovered something that shocked me. Patch, I know that we aren't in good terms with her, but she was your best friend before." She tells me and sighs, walking to her car and to Mike.

I sigh and walk towards me bike. Winny had such an innocent and kind soul. What the hell did I do to deserve such a girl?

We were complete opposites. She was kind, I.... wasn't. She was innocent and I liked to party once in a while. She was also filled with knowledge amd was smart, while I lacked in that department.

She was so different and yet, she was perfect for me.

I needed to know if she wanted to run away with me. I couldn't take the thought of people thinking that I hated her at school.

Because in truth, I was feeling the complete opposite.

. . .

Winny's P.O.V.

"Goodnight, Jonas." I tell my little brother, as I kiss him goodnight.

He nods softly and quickly goes to sleep, cuddling his teddy bear. He smiled as he slept, maybe because India had fixed his bear.