Never drink your problems away

Patch's P.O.V.

"Another call from Belle, Patch. Let me guess? Ignore." Fox says as he clicks the ignore button and places the phone back on my dresser.

I completely ignore him and sigh, staring up at the ceiling.

Getting Winny back wasn't so easy for me. As you see I have been lying down on my bed for a month, not remembering the last time I walked out of my room.

My life was a mess without her.

"And like the many calls from Belle, I am ignored yet again." Fox says and walks out of my room.

He's right. I've been ignoring my friends and stopped working for the past month.

That's right I have a job, another one and it isn't as the owner for Neverland.

I obviously had to buy the building for a shit load of money right? I obviously got the money from something I constantly did.

I had to keep earning to keep Neverland stable.

"Knock knock, train wreck. I brought beer." I heard Teddy say as he walks into the room with two beer bottles.

I quickly sit up and grab one of the bottles, drinking my problems away.

Teddy sits at the foot of my bed and sighs.

"We've been losing boss. The amount given to us is shit low." Teddy mutters and downs half of his beer.

Losing? The boys have been losing and they weren't fucking telling me?

"Losing!? What the fuck do you expect with loss! You'll obviously receive a shit amount dumbass. Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?" I asked and placed the bottle on my dresser, glaring at my bestfriend.

He sighs and claps his hands together as an idea pings into his mind. It's an old habit of his, I'm used to it.

"There's a fight right now if you're in? Come on Patchy, we're losing money here. We want our leader back, can you lead us to victory again?" Teddy asks me and I immediately nod.

"Go get the rest, Teddy. I'm fucking back." I tell him and he bolts out the door.

♡♡♡

Winny's P.O.V

"Hey, you okay?" I ask Sam as I see that he looks too nervous.

What's wrong?

"Umm, yeah. Why, is something wrong. I mean err are you okay?" He asks with an uncomfortable laugh and I nod, giving him a look of confusion.

I place my hand over his and he takes a deep breathe, sighing.

"Sam, I know you're hiding something. You know you can tell me anything right?" I ask and he nods.

He sighs again and looks straight into my eyes and after, staring at my hand on top of his.

"Look Winny. I want you to meet me at that old shack on Newton street. I have to show you something. Once you enter tell them Pixie dust and they'll let you in. You got it?" He asks and I nod.

Pixie dust? What does that even mean. I'm so confused right now.

"You promise you'll tell me everything?" I ask and he nods.

"I promise." He says and I sigh as he leaves the table nervously.

I'm brave I could accept anything he tells me.

...

Okay, I'm scared and I don't think I'm prepared for what Sam will show me.

I mean that scary old shack on Newton street? That screams so much danger, maybe I should U-turn and never go back.

Oh my God what if Sam'll kill me there?

Relax Winny. Sam will never hurt you.

I parked my bike outside the shack and hoped that no one would steal it. I walked towards the shack and gulped at the sight of the giant,rustic shack.

Well there's no turning back now.

I walked towards the door and someone had opened it a bit, not allowing me to get inside.

Hey, what gives?!

"Yes, and who might you be?" A deep voice asks and I sigh.

Sam didn't tell me about this!

"I'm here with Sam Harrison. Do you know him or am I in the right place?" I ask and he growls.

He actually growls.

"Wrong answer tuts. Short, pretty girls like you don't belong here. Now scoot!" He says and shuts the door completely.

I gape at the closed door and place my hands on my hips.

How rude of him! Was Sam not known here well? He wouldn't have told me to meet him here if I couldn't get in right?

Pixie dust.

I instantly face palmed and knocked again, hearing the door creak open.

"You again? I thought I told you to sc-" I interrupted him, rolling my eyes.

"Pixie dust." I mutter and he sighs, opening the door for me.

I jump in delight and my smile quickly fades when I see what's inside.

A-a fighting ring?

People are going wild everywhere and I barely see anything from here.

"Hey girl, you come here often? What about you and I could come to my place and shag?" Some dude says behind me and I place my hands infront of me, hopefully blocking him.

"Oh God, you're Peters' girl! He's going to kill me for sure." He says and runs away as I stare at his retreating figure in confusion.

He knows who I am?

Wait a minute....

I stare at my hand and instantly spot the thing that shielded me from that pervert.

Patch's ring.

I had tried to remove it once but it was stuck on my finger. I had no choice but to keep it.

"Are you reaaaaddddy?!" I heard someone shout through a mircrophone and people scream, afterward.

Everyone screams a yes and the announcer smiles at them.

"Get ready for the best fight of the night starring...." He says and everybody anticipates him, urging him to go on.

"The Pirates!" He screams and a group of guys come up on the ring.

Wait a minute, Sam?

I spot Sam on the ring and see that he's searching for something. His eyes land on me and he shoots me a sad smile.

What the hell is Sam doing there?! He wasn't the fighting type!

"...and ofcourse your much awaited champions with there now award winning leader, The Lost boys!!" The announcer screams and I gasp to see who they were.

Patch, Teddy, Rob, Fox, Skeet, Rocco and Rufus walk up to the ring, glaring daggers at Sam's team.

James and a few other men were on Sam's team and I could see the Tension between the two groups.

Hatred.

"Let the fight begin!" The announcer screams and they get ready to fight.

Holy shit, Sam and Patch were illegal gang fighters.

With that last thought I blacked out onto the floor.