Never lie to a kidnapper

Winny's P.O.V

Where the hell was I? I noticed grey walls, an unsanitary surrounding and it looked like the stereotypical villain's hide out where they strapped some random person to a chair and ask them questions.

Because I was that random person.

I struggled out of the ropes, rolling my eyes when I couldn't break out of them. What the hell did I do to deserve this?! I knew nothing.

"Stop trying, I've double knotted you. You aren't escaping." I hear someone's voice and I look up immediately.

Just the person I expected to see, Harrison.

"What the hell do you want from me? I know nothing. Yeah I'm an honor student and all but I don't know everything." I tell him and he chuckles, clapping his hands.

He paces around the room and drags a seat to my front, as he sits down on it, smirking at me.

"Yes Darcy, you are a very smart in terms of studies, but that's not why I kidnapped you. I mean I have nerds like my brother to answer my homework for me." James says and laughs again.

I shrug at him and roll my eyes. Of course he didn't want me for that.

"Then what do you want from me?" I weakly ask and he smirks down at me, leaning in a bit as I try to move away from him as far as possible.

It kind of creeps me out actually. I just want to go home.

"I've heard you've been missing for months now. So was Patch? It isn't just a coincidence how both of you were missing right? You were together. Probably fucking each other each day. Patch did get bored a lot. " He says and I sigh.

Ughh I hate all this introduction. I probably shouldn't tell him we were together though. He might seek out information.

"We weren't together. I broke up with Patch after my parents told me I couldn't be with him. I ran away out of sadness, and I don't know where Patch is. I mean where is he right now?" I ask him and hope that my acting skills are convincing.

James glares at me as I see him raise his hand at me. Is he going to hit me? He continues to glare at me, as I anticipate the hit. Was he going to do it or not?

He dropped his hand to his side. He couldn't do it.

"What a terrible liar you are, Darcy. Smart yes, but I have all the information I need to know that you were with Patch on his..... island. Living the life now weren't you?" He said and smirked again, telling himself that more than he was telling me.

He was probably not believing what I said. I was almost convincing him that he was wrong. The information that he got was wrong.

"What are you talking about?! Patch and I broke up. There would be no reason to stay with him. Yes it was merely a coincidence. You know how I could prove it to you? If Patch and I were together, we'd return together." I told him and he glares at me, sighing.

He look even more frustrated, running a hand through his hair. He almost looked convinced. A little more lies and I'll get out of here.

He points at me and waves a finger at me. He raises his hand to me again and I smirk at him.

"You can't hit me. I'm a girl, you proved it to me earlier. You're too....decent for that." I tell him and he sighs, turning around and looking even more frustrated.

I had fun frustrating him. He then turned around and smirked. Oh no, what now?

"Well I guess it's good that I have someone with me who's willing to do it for me then?" James says and turns to the door.

Someone willing to beat me up for him? That was sick.

"Oh lovely assistant!" James says and the door swings open.

Familiar blonde hair and annoying smirk. A face I am half shocked and expentantly see, was standing right behind the door.

"Hello again, bitch." I hear Belle say and I frown at her.

"Belle? Why the hell are you here? Did he say you were his assistant?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes, slowly inching towards me as I talked, and slapped me hard in the face.

I looked down at the floor shocked. I knew Belle was mean, but I didn't know she hated me this much to betray her best friend. Well, former best friend.

"You ask too many questions. It got too annoying." Belle says, smirking and rolls her eyes.

James smirks behind her and he places a hand on her shoulder.

"I may not be able to hit women, but she would be happy to. So quit lying to me and tell me where Patch is hiding." James says and I look at him.

Why did James hate Patch so much?

"Why do you hate him so much, James? All he did was wound you, and it was by accident! He didn't mean it." I tell him and James taps Belle's shoulder.

She smirks at me and hits my other cheek as I glare at her. She shrugs and lets out a chuckle.

"The tap on my shoulder is my signal. Just answer the damn question." Belle says and I look up at her shocked.

Why the hell was she doing this?

"I-I don't know. You told me it was on an island but Patch never told me where we were. It was in the middle of no where. He had a personal boats man take me there." I told James truthfully and hopefully he wouldn't get any information about that.

James kicked a stool nearby and looked angry. He actually believed me.

"You're lying! You liar! Belle again!" He said and before she could hit me again I scream.

"Stop I know someone who knows!" I say and Belle stops.

She looks confused and pannics.

"Belle was his bestfriend, she knows more about him than I ever will." I say and Belle shakes her head.

She looks panicked and James glares at her. She releases a nervous chuckle and James looks angrier.

"You knew all this time and we had to get Patch's girl inorder for me to figure it out?!" James asks and Belle shakes her head.

James takes out his gun and points it at her.

"Tell me or I'll find him myself and kill him unlike what you asked me to." James says.

Bell shakes her head and starts to cry.

"Please don't! You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" Belle says and he smirks.

"Some promises are meant to be broken, sweetheart." James says and Belle closes her eyes, as James' thumb rests lightly on the trigger.

Belle sighs.

"I know who the personal boat's man is. I'll take you to him, Patch took me to his island once, when we were little along with the lost boys. You should be able to arrive in about a few hours." She says and looks like she regrets telling him or joining him in the first place.

He rubs his hand together and sticks the gun to her lower back.

"One wrong piece of information and I'll shoot. Got it? I'll also kill your precious Patch." James says and Belle nods, walking with him out the door.

"Guys untie her! She's useless." I hear him say as boys enter the room, cutting the ropes off.

I have to get there before they do. How will I do that without the boat's man?