Never bring a girl to a tap out shack

Patch's P.O.V

I find it stupid how there aren't any timers in this place.

Usually before the Harrisons entered the Tap out shack games were timed, but because of James' fear of fucking timers they had removed all of them.

It was pathetic and I didn't know why he hated them in the first place.

"I'm glad you decided to join us again, Patch. We needed you before, I mean we kept losing." Skeet says and I sigh, glaring at him.

"The only reason I went here was because we were losing all our fucking money. Now warm up, we're fighting the Pirates again." I tell him and roll my eyes.

James Harrison was tough to beat I admit, but I've beaten him thrice and it only made him even more furious.

He was just a sore loser.

Finally I hear Andy, the announcer signal the Pirates onto the stage.

James looks as narcisisstic as ever, waving his hands in the air, with the million boos from the audience.

I snicker at that.

"Uggh I hate that guy." Teddy mutters beside me and I glare right at James.

He's going down.

After a few seconds, Andy signals us to go on stage, The Lost boys.

Our name was inspired by ourselves. I found all of them in jail, all of them being orphans. They were pretty much lost without me, which started the group name and battles.

I smirk at James, getting ready to have my time with him. Someone's face was about to be smashed in.

"Starrt!" I hear Andy scream and there's a scared scream in the corner.

What now?!

The room is silent and I see that the crowd is focused on something on the ground.

"What is it?! I want to bash this guy's head in!" James screams and tries to see what was interrupting the fight.

I walk away from the ring and walk to the spot that everyone was staring at, everyone making a path for me instantly.

I instantly rush to the spot when I see what it was.

Birdy

She laid on the ground, motionless and looked dead.

"Birdy?!" I exclaim and dart to her side.

I watch as she doesn't respond and cup her face with my hand.

She isn't moving.

"Come on Birdy, wake the fuck up!" I command, but she still doesn't move and remains motionless in my arms.

I look at the ring on her finger, my ring. She still hadn't removed it after everything I did.

I still had hope.

"Winny!" I hear Sam shout and see him reaching for her.

I immediately grunt at him, not letting him go any closer.

"Don't fucking touch her, Harrison!" I tell him and lift her up in my arms.

I needed to get her to a hospital.

"She's my girlfriend Patch, what do you expect?! Ofourse I have to tend to her. I didn't know she'd react like this." Sam says and and tries to reach for her again.

Wait, he didn't know she'd react like this?! He fucking told her to go here?! This was supposed to be a secret to her, he shouldn't have gotten her involved!