Chapter Twenty Five: "Locked Up"

Start from the beginning

 "We don't know yet. But we saw building materials, we suspect that they're building a counter attack against the almost finished Volm Weapon"

 "What's that supposed to mean then?" NIck asked.

 "The decisive war is back on track and is coming again" he said and then looked at us. "Are we safe here?" one of the kids asked.

 "I'm not sure , it's probably on a scale of 80% chances of dying" he then said. I knew it , it's coming. I shouldn't be afraid of her , in fact I should start preparing since I'm very keen on getting my payback.

========================================================

Tom's P.O.V

 "What did Cochise say?" Ms. Peralta asked as I enter my office after going to the Volm complex and ask Cochise about the Volm weapon.

 "He said it's close to being done"

 "Then we could take this war to them right?"

 "I hope so" I said and then suddenly , Hal came in. "What is it Hal?" I asked.

 "Dad, I'm one of the moles"

 "No. How can that be?"

 "Karen did something to me in the tower"

 "Maybe you're just stressed Hal. You can't be the mole and it's been months since that incident and you've been okay"

 "I'm not fully okay Dad. I can't remember several nights. I even saw the Volm Machine that wa stolen weeks ago" Hal said and then came forward to me.

 "No you're not gonna be locked up Hal. I won't let you" I said.

 "Dad Please"

 "No Hal"

 "Dad! Please! It's for everybody's sake" he said and then I looked at Ms. Peralta , she nodded and then walked out of the room to get the guards.

 "If that's what you think is happening , but don't worry Hal, I'll talk to Anne and Ben about this. We'll get this out" I said and then he nodded and hugged me really tight.

=================================================================

Anne's P.O.V

 I was in our room with Lexi , that's her nickname now. After I changed her diaper , I put her in the crib and started to organize all the stuffs in the bed.

 "Mommy" I turned around and saw Lexi standing. It's really weird because she's just a day old. "What are you?" I asked and she smiled at me.

===============================================================

Maggie's P.O.V

  I came back to my room after I saw Hal get locked up. I am pacing back and forth , if only I can do something to help him.

 Unaware that my reflection is not moving at all , instead it's just looking and smiling at me.

==============================================================

 "Benji" I turned around and saw Nick standing behind me. "You too jumped on the Benji Wagon huh?" I asked and then he just laughed.

 "How do you think if I ask Lourdes on a date?"

 "Ohh.. are you serious?" I asked, it's official , he has fallen head over heels for her. "Why not? she's hot" he then said.

 "Nick, just 2 years ago , we're geeks and now you're here .. asking a girl out" I said and then he chuckled.

 Suddenly , both of our spikes glowed , we felt that strong presence again. "What's happening?" Nick asked.

 "Benji!!" Deni shouted from the first floor.

 "Deni!! what's happening?"

 "It's Karen . She's nearby" she said and we both ran down and out into the forest. I'm gonna hunt her down.

============================================================

Matt's P.O.V

 I joined Tector and Larsen and other soldiers on their patrol in the city this morning. We of course engaged in a fight with the Mega mechs roaming around. Although we won , we did lost the trucks that's why we had to walk home through the forest.

 "All right , there's Charleston" Larsen said as the gates of the camp came into view. Tector then walked passed me. I was going to make a step but I realized my laces are untied so I got down to tie them.

 "Matt are you all right?" Tector asked a feet away from me.

 "Yeah, just fixing my laces" I said and then he smiled and walked back to the camp.

 "Hi Matt" I heard some girl say. It can't be her , my heart is beating fast. I turned around and saw Karen.

 "Karen" I said and then she smiled at me.

=============================================================

 Please vote for it and tell me what you think ! :D