~ Chapter Twenty Eight ~

*Kellys POV* (again)

I woke up on Luke's bare chest, just how I fell asleep. 

I slowly looked up at his face and saw that he was still asleep, I could feel his chest move up and down as he took a breath. 

After lying there for a few minutes I decided to get up and have a shower, so I climbed out of bed carefully, trying not to wake Luke, then I tiptoed into the ensuite bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I took off the clothes I had on and turned the hot water on, I stood outside the shower until I felt the water was just the right temperature. 

I stepped in the shower and closed the curtain behind me, I washed my hair and body then turned the water off and wrapped the closest towel around my body. 

I tied my hair into a loose plait and tiptoed out to get my clothes, underwear and bra. 

By the time I was dressed in my black lace shorts and purple peplum top Luke began to stir.

I was about to wake him up when he started to mumble things, I sat beside him and listened to him speak.

"Kelly, don't leave me."

"But I love you."

"Kelly come back!"

"Please."

"You know I'd die for you, I love you too much for you to leave."

Wow. Some dream he must be having.

I nudged him in the arm.

"Wake up sleepy head." I whispered in his ear.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw my face.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." He said.

"Good Morning." I smiled.

"Some dream you were having?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it was terrible." He said.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Well I dreamt that you were leaving me for another guy." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah."

"I promise that it will always be you that I love." I said.

A smile crept onto his face.

"I love you."

"You too."

I leant in and gave him a soft kiss, when I pulled away he said "I'm starved." And I smiled and replied with "Get up and make me and you some food then."

He smiled.

"Is it my turn?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

~ • ~ 2 months later ~ • ~

I am now 4 months along in my pregnancy, Luke and I have finally booked an appointment for an ultrasound, we should have done it earlier but we just hadn't gotten around to it. 

We were just about to leave when Luke's phone buzzed.

It was from Beau.

From Beau: Good Luck today little bro and little sis, tell me all about the baby when you get home x :)

We both smiled at the sweet text message and continued to leave our house, Tyler was already with Gina for the day so we basically had the day to ourselves.

We got into the car and turned up the radio as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Bestfriends" started to play, I smiled and turned up the radio louder, Luke glanced over at me and smiled.

"I'd rather be right here, tonight with you, than with any body else in the world." He sang.

I put my arm out the window and moved it as if it was a wave. 

Once we reached the clinic the music stopped and Luke ran around to my door to open it for me. 

He took my hand in his and lead me to the front desk, the lady greeted us with a friendly smile and asked "Do you have an appointment?"  

We nodded and said "Kelly Parks."

"Ah yes, go into the pregnancy ward down the hall and sit in the waiting room and wait for your name to be called."

"Thankyou." I said as Luke and I turned around and walked to where we needed to go.

It wasn't a long wait, in fact almost as soon as we sat down my name was called and we followed the doctor into the little ultrasound room.

I lied down on the bed and he put blue gel on my bulging baby bump, then he put the machine on my belly and moved it around until he found our baby.

"Your baby is right there." He said pointing to the blotch on the screen that was shaped like a baby.

"Would you like to know the send of your baby?" He asked.

I looked at Luke and he said "Yes please."

"You're having a baby..."

A/N: ooh cliffy haha sorry but I had to and OMG I was checking my profile and saw that this story has 3.3K reads thank you sosoosisosoisosos much I'm gonna cry omg and Thankyou for voting as well!

And again I say,

Vote

Comment

Fan

Xoxo