~ Chapter Seventeen ~

4 days.

I have 4 more days with Luke before he leaves for LA.

I can't believe how fast this trip has gone, we go home tomorrow and today its raining and horrible, so we have to have a relaxing day at home inside.

Luke and I will probably just cuddle in our bed all day just talking about nothing, or we could do a twitcam with the boys.

I jogged out to the kitchen and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl. 

I used my index finger to peel off the sticker on the side of the red fruit, I heard noise coming from the lounge so i decided to check out whats going on in there.

I walked into the room munching on my apple to see what was going on in there and saw the boys all sitting around the laptop on the coffee table and talking to it, looks like they are on twitcam. 

I went and sat on Luke's lap and kept eating my apple.

"Hey you guys all remember Kelly, my bestfriend." Luke said.

"Hi everyone." I said cheerfully.

"Well I have an announcement." He added.

"Kelly is now my girlfriend as well." He said.

Twitter was going crazy with tweets like 'OMFG Luke and Kelly are going out AW' and 'omg Luke's taken life = over' and also negative things like 'ew why would Luke like Kelly?' And a trend saying #IDontShipKellyAndLuke'.

Then another tweet popped up causing Luke to smirk he then read it out for all of us to hear "If you are going out, prove it".

"What do you say Kel?" Luke said still smirking.

"I say we need to prove our relationship is true to the fans." I replied cheekily.

"Oh no." Jai muttered.

"Not again." Beau said.

We both laughed and then Luke smashed his lips on mine and we started another make out session.

"Why would you do this to us?" James asked the computer screen.

"Okay stop it you two." Beau said as he pulled us apart.

Luke was blushing majorly and I was holding in a giggle since this, one day, will be a memory, a good one.

---------------------------------------

Two days later..

We've been home for a day, I already miss the beach house holiday we had. 

The boys leave in two days. 

One thing im scared of is that Luke will find a prettier perfect girl and leave me for her, if that happened i dont know how id cope

Anyway, its just Luke and I tonight because he's spending the night at my house, so we can have some couple time before he leaves, because he doesn't know when they'll be back.

It'll be nice to spend time with my boyfriend slash bestfriend, just us two, its been ages since we've had that alone time.

6:00

*Luke's POV*

I walked up the street to Kelly's house for our couple night, its been so long since it was just us, I actually can't wait, because im going to miss her so badly, I don't know how ill cope without her with me and being on opposite sides of the world.

I let myself in her house because she knew i was coming over about this time. 

I walked up the stairs to her room and found her making her bed and frantically trying to clean up her room before i arrived.

I leant against the door frame and watched her, a smile on my face.

"Babe you don't need to trick me into thinking you have a clean room, ive been here heaps and ive known you my whole life." I said.

She turned around and looked genuinely embarrassed.

"But I wanted it to look nice for our couple night." She pouted as she gave me a hug.

"Babe the bed will be messed up anyway." I said with a wink.

"From us sleeping in it." I added.

She just laughed and shook her head.

I then jumped onto her bed and messed it up by wriggling around in it crazily.

"Join me." I said.

She smiled again and then ran over to the bed and jumped on with me.

She was on top of me, i was looking deep into her eyes, our faces becoming closer and we were about to kiss when she said "I need to go wash up." And then left the room and went into the bathroom.

*Kelly's POV*

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom suddenly noticing every flaw on my body, the ones I never noticed before.

Why is it that when Luke and i are about to get intimate i get all nervous and leave?

I've never ever been nervous or self conscious about sex, its been nothing to me, but with Luke it will be different, because theres feelings involved, im nervous and scared of stuffing up or ruining everything, because ive never experienced this before.

I splashed some water on my makeup-free face and then brushed my teeth, trying to put off going back in there for as long as possible.

But of course there was a knock on the door asking if i was okay.

"Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah im fine ill be out in a sec go back to my room." I replied.

"Okay." He said.

I heard his feet pad along the carpet back into my bedroom and then looked back at my reflection in the mirror.

Okay maybe you won't have sex tonight maybe you'll just cuddle with him i thought.

After reassuring myself that it will be okay i left the bathroom and returned to the room, my mind made up of what was going to happen.

I was going to make love to Luke, not have sex, this time i do it there will be feelings involved.