~ Chapter Three ~

~ Chapter Three ~

*Luke's POV*

I sat up groggily in my bed, and felt something hard and cold laying next to me, a photo frame.

I wiped my eyes ridding them of sleep and picked up the frame, it was the picture of Kelly and I, I remembered looking at it last night before i fell asleep, i must've fell asleep with it in my hand.

I still think about her.

I think about what she looks like now, if she still has those vibrant green eyes that project her happiness, that pearly white smile that leaves me speechless, that adorable laugh, just everything.

But mostly the thought of where is she now? And is she safe?

I glanced at my wrist and saw that i meet my soulmate in a day.

Sunday, the day i spend in our spot, just remembering everything about our childhood friendship.

I would give anything for that friendship again.

I still remember that day in the tree where we had our first kisses together, and the promises we made.

I glanced over at my alarm clock and saw that it was now 2:12pm, i slept in fairly late.

I jumped down off my bed and walked out to the kitchen, i poured myself an orange juice.

As i gulped the juice down i noticed that Jai was playing his Fifa game and i went to join him.

*Beau's POV*

I was currently in the tree house in Kelly's backyard and she had just popped inside to get some chips, i was sitting on the rug on the wooden floor cross legged, whilst scrolling through my twitter feed.

After a few hours of talking to Kelly in the tree house we wrote in permenant marker on the wall, "Beau and Kelly Reunited!".

Then i left off for home.

--------------------------------------

~ The Next Day ~

*Kelly's POV*

I was walking to the park with my hands in my pockets along the long road, it was a warm summery day and i had done my hair really nicely today since today was the day that i met my soul mate.

I looked at my wrist and saw that it said 

0 days 10 minutes 45 seconds.

I climbed up the tree to the old wooden seat that was nailed into the tree many years ago and stared out at the children playing on the playground.

Running around squealing with laughter as their bestfriend followed along, that used to be Luke and I.

I glanced at my wrist again and saw the green digits read " 0 days 1 minute 15 seconds".

I locked my fingers together as i watched the time become shorter and shorter, then i started to count down in my head.

"10".

No one in sight.

"9".

Still no one.

"8".

"7".

"6".

"5".

"4".

"3".

"2".

I grew anxious as i squeezed my hands tighter together, feeling the clamminess of them.

"1". I said breathlessly.

Still no one, was i destine to be alone?

I closed my eyes as a tear fell down my face, i hated being alone, i hated the feeling of being left alone with myself.

Now i would have that for eternity.

Suddenly i heard the leaves rustling, i turned my head to the source of the noise, i then saw someones dark brown hair, semi curled.

Who is he?

I stopped my sobbing when i saw that this boy, must be my soul mate, and boy was he good looking.

He was wearing grey shorts and a chicago bulls jersey, he had his hair pushed to the side and he had a black lip ring, he was holding a snapback in his hand.

He positioned the hat on his head before noticing my presence.

"Um hi". He said.

I wiped under my eye and greeted him back.

Then i felt my wrist throbbing eractically, i looked down and saw a bright green heart had replaced the digits.

The boy noticed where i was looking and looked at his wrist.

He then held it up smiling.

A bright green heart was glowing off his wrist.

He was my soulmate, and he looked quite familiar.

"What's your name?". He asked.

"Kelly". I said.

"Wait Kelly... Parks?". He asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Dont you remember your bestfriend?". He asked.

I was still puzzled, this cant be him, my bestfriend doesnt look like that, not at all.

He smiled as he stepped closer to me.

"It's Luke". He said.

I imeadiatley froze he went to hug me when i said "No".

"W-Why?". He asked slightly hurt.

"Y-You hurt me, you promised that you never would". I said remembering the night of the disco.

"What? How?". He asked looking genuinely puzzled.

"You broke my heart". I said coldly.

"How did i do that?". He asked, still confused.

"When you kissed her". I said.

"Who? Tiffany?". He said.

I nodded, now holding back tears.

"She kissed me, i didnt want her to do that". He explained himself.

"And you're my soul mate? The boy who broke my heart!". I said retorically.

I tried pushing past him to climb back down the tree while he blocked me from leaving.

"No i cant lose you again". He pleaded.

"Just let me go". I said.

Before he could object i dodged him and climbed down the tree and did what i do best. Run.

~~~~

I stumbled inside my house and ran up to my room, i jumped onto my bed and buried my face into the soft pillow, i let the tears fall now that Luke wasnt here, i will not let him see me cry.

I hate this part of the heartbreak, when you think that you're over it and that you will move on, then you see them again and you remember everything that you tried so hard to forget.

I lay there motionless and silent apart from my crying just thinking, what if Luke really didnt know that he hurt me?

I calmed down a bit and then heard footsteps coming up the stairs, i pressumed that it was just my mother so ignored the sounds coming from outside my room.

I let more tears out, not caring about my makeup running down my face, even though i probably look like a mess, this was the first time in years that i really cried, i just let out everything that i kept in all this time.

Then i heard the voice of the person i tried desperately to forget over all those years.

"Kelly?".