~ Chapter Five ~

~ Chapter Five ~

*Kelly's POV*

I stumbled out of bed this morning at 8:03, the sound of my alarm clock waking me from my peaceful slumber.

I pulled my uniform on and smoothed it on my body, feeling the material against my skin, i brushed my hair and pulled it forward like i always do, i then took to putting on my usual amount of mascara and eyeliner, i also slid a few bracelets on my wrists and then bounded down the stairs into my kitchen.

As always there was a note on the bench from my mother, she was always working on weekdays and she always made sure i never went without.

"Morning Kelly, Im at work again today, there is bread in the cupboard and you know where the toaster is or there is the fruit in the fruit bowl, have a nice day today at school, i hope all goes well! 

Love you xx

Mum".

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as i felt it vibrate against my hip since that was where the dress pocket was.

I looked at the screen and saw an unknown number, i opened the message and read;

"Hey Kel, its Beau. You wanna lift to school today? :)".

I quickly replied with "Yeah thanks :)". And then picked an apple from the metal fruit bowl.

As i peeled the sticker off the red skin of the fruit i heard a car horn from outside, that must be Beau.

I grabbed the maroon school bag and slung it over my shoulder whilst jogging out to the car sitting out the front of my house.

I hopped into the backseat and found myself sitting next to Jai.

"Is this Kelly?". He asked Beau.

"Yeah thats the one and only Kelly Parks". Beau smiled.

I laughed at Beaus cheeky grin then turned to Jai.

"Hey long time no see". He said.

"Yeah". I agreed.

"Ive missed you". He gushed.

I smiled. He smiled.

"So how have you been?". He asked.

"Meh ive been alright, what about you?". I replied.

"Same". He smiled.

We kept making small talk during the car ride to the school.

I couldnt help but notice how much Jai has grown up, his hair now was swept across his forehead, the opposite side to Luke's hair, and his arms looked quite buff in his sport polo, he also looked quite tall.

He was definately attractive. So was Beau and so was Luke.

We finally reached the front gate of the school and we got out of the car, i hadnt seen this school before so i was becoming nervous.

I walked to the front desk in the main office and got my time table and locker number, since i already had my books.

According to the laminated paper with all my classes on it i had homeroom then history today.

The small square of paper with the number of my locker said that i have locker number 45. 

As i walked along the corridors scanning the grey metal doors for number 45 i noticed that Lukes locker was number 43, Jai, 47.

I then saw my locker was inbetween two girls then Luke and Jai.

I looked at the numbers on the paper which were my locker code.