~ Chapter Eight ~

~ Chapter Eight ~

Its been a week.

I havent spoken to Luke in a week, and at lunch time at school he is no where to be found, in class he isnt his usual bubbly self, he is always angry, yesterday he got into a fight with one of the guys from the football team, apparently it was about me.

Something about how i hooked up with the footy guy.

I havent really been hanging out with the brooks brothers lately, i have been with Chloe, and her friends Lindsay and Hailey, which i guess are my friends too now.

Right now i have English, one of the classes where i sit beside Luke, he was silent for most of the class, only speaking when the teacher was asking him something, i scribbled down on a piece of paper, 'meet me behind the gym at lunch' and put it on Luke's desk while he was looking at his book.

He read the note then looked at me and nodded.

---------------------------------------

I was leaning against the gym waiting for Luke, when i noticed that behind the gym was actually really peaceful.

I started to write a text to Luke when i saw him approaching me, i pretended i didnt see him come over to me and kept my eyes on my phone, i then saw a hand push my phone down gently so i could notice him standing there.

"Hi". I said.

"Hi". He replied.

"Um so i wanted to talk to you". I started.

"About what?". He asked.

"What happened last week". I said.

He nodded.

"Look i didnt mean what i said to you i- you are important to me Luke and i really am sorry, and i dont expect you to forgive me but please just cons-". He cut me off by pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Of course i forgive you". He said into my neck.

"Good because i want to be friends again". I said.

"Me too, i just want my bestfriend back". He smiled.

We then sat against the wall just talking about the last five years we spent apart.

The bell went but we ignored it and ended up skipping period four, but it was only geography, not that important.

---------------------------------------

I jumped on Luke's back as we walked home, it was just like old times, the both of us laughing our heads off at nothing, just the fact that we were happy made us laugh.

"Hey Kel you wanna have a sleepover like we did when we were little, like old times?". Luke asked as we reached the front of his house.

"Sure". I said.

"Okay great, well we should have it on Friday night so we can stay up really late". He said.

"Yeah, i will get the movies". I said.

"Get heaps of chick flicks". He laughed.

"Oh I will, and you have to get lollies and drinks". I said.

"Yep, and are Jai and Beau gonna leave so it can be just us or are they hanging with us?". He asked.

"Up to you". I smiled.

"Okay". He replied.

I sat down in one of the stools in the kitchen and put my textbooks on the counter since i had a butt load of homework.