~ Chapter Twenty Two ~

I reached my bedroom door and opened it, then went straight to my laptop and logged into Skype again, I checked who was online and then saw that they were.

I sent a message saying please make sure you are completely alone i need to tell you something.

I almost instantly got a reply.

"Okay babe I'll call you on here now."

Then I got an incoming call, I answered it straight away and saw one of my most favourite people in the world, Beau.

"Babe whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Oh um well its a good thing but its just that.." I replied not knowing what to say.

"If its good then why are you crying?" He asked.

"Im not cr-" I began to say as i felt the hot tears on my cheeks.

"Babe just tell me." He said.

"Promise you won't judge or anything, that you'll stay with me no matter what?" I asked biting my lip.

He nodded.

"Of coarse."

"Well two days before you guys left the first time, Luke and I were alone that day, and we had sex."

"That's it?" He asked.

I shook my head to say no then took a breath.

"Im pregnant." I said.

I studied Beau's face for how he felt about this surprise, at first he was expressionless then a gigantic Cheshire Cat grin stretched across his face.

"That is so great! Does Luke know?" He beamed.

"That's the thing, Luke just said we should take a break from our relationship and i haven't told him yet." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I want him to focus on his career." I said.

Beau nodded.

"So am I the first person to know?" He asked.

"Apart from your mum yeah."

"Do you know what it is? Like boy or girl?" He asked.

"No, because I know how Luke wants the sex of his first child to be a surprise." I explained.

"Oh yeah, so do you have any ideas for names?" He asked.

"Well im thinking Alexandra for a girl and Tyler for a boy." I said.

"Nice, if its a boy can the middle name please be Beau?" He pleaded.

I laughed.

"Please."

"Hmm maybe." I chuckled.

"Okay I gotta go now Kel." He said slightly upset.

"Ok, oh and Beau." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Please dont tell anyone, not even Luke." I said.

"Mums the word." He said as he zipped his lips with his hand.

Then the screen went black.

I felt somewhat better after talking to Beau but I still couldn't stop thinking about Luke and how he isnt mine anymore, what if he meets another girl in LA? And he likes her more than me? How will I cope? What will I tell my child?