~ Chapter Eighteen ~

*Luke's POV*

I was waiting for Kelly to return so i was on my phone on tumblr following some fans and reblogging some stuff. 

Then suddenly i was being pushed against the bed head, lips being pressed to my neck. 

I pressed the lock button on my phone and tossed it to the floor, then I grabbed Kelly's waist and kissed her on the lips, she deepened the kiss into something more. 

We broke apart for a second to remove our tops before i knew it we were kissing again. 

I felt her petite fingers fiddle with the button on my jeans, trying to undo it, once that was undone the pants basically just came off.

Kelly suddenly stopped and got off the bed in nothing but her bra and shorts. 

I sat up and asked what was wrong, she shook her head and said nothing was wrong but i knew she was anxious about something, I just didnt know what.

"Babe come back on the bed, its okay we don't have to." I said.

"But I want to Luke, im just nervous because ive never done this before." She said.

"I thought you said you've had sex before." I said.

"Yeah I have but I haven't done it with feelings before." She said as she faced me again.

"I've never done it before so i should be the nervous one." I said.

She chuckled then took a deep breath, she nodded, cracked her neck then climbed on top of me again.

I flipped her over and slid her shorts down, I then kissed her and placed my hand on her hip.

I started to suck lightly on her neck, resulting in a quiet moan from her, I kept doing small things to turn her on and ease the nerves between us.

She finally calmed down and started to pleasure me, after we were both turned on i slid my underwear down and she followed suite, then I stopped.

"What's wrong." She said.

"What now?" I asked embarrassed.

"Just do what your body tells you." She said.

So I did.

---------------------------------------

*Kelly's POV*

I woke up in my own bed, legs tangled with Luke's, i could hear the birds tweeting and the normal sounds you hear in Glenroy. 

I was feeling great that was until i felt my throat tighten and a metallic taste came to my mouth, my stomach was churning, so I ran straight to the toilet and let everything ive eaten in the last day that hadnt been digested yet out.

It felt like i was throwing up forever when I felt my hair being pulled back out of my face and a hand rubbing my back.

Once I stopped throwing up i was handed a tissue and i wiped the excess off of my face, then I closed the lid on the toilet and turned to face Luke.

"Honey what happened?" Luke asked.

"I must've eaten something." I said.

It had to be that maybe i ate too much yesterday and overloaded my body with junk so it had to get rid of it.

"Can I do anything for you?" He asked with concerned eyes.

"Um I just need a panadol i think that should help." I said unsure.

"Okay ill be right back." He said practically running out the door to the kitchen.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I wiped my eyes that had been slightly wet from the tears and i then brushed my teeth to get the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

Luke returned with a glass and the packet of panadol in his hands, he put them on the bench and then gave me a hug and lifted me onto the bench. 

He filled the glass half with water and popped a pill out of the packet and handed it to me. 

I swallowed it with water and then took a deep breath.

Why did i have to get sick the last day i have with Luke? I don't want him to worry about me while hes overseas it will distract him from his career.

We walked back to my room so i could get changed, and he could too. 

Once I was in my comfy track pants and hoodie i chucked on my vans and grabbed my backpack, Luke put the panadol in the bag because he figured that i might need them again today because i have food poisoning.

We then walked down the street to his house in comfortable silence.