~ Chapter Nineteen ~

*Luke's POV*

I was standing at the terminal waiting for my plane comforting Kelly, since she was already crying, I wanted to as well but I ha to stay strong for her, my mum is taking care of her with her food poisoning since it hasn't got any better. 

Then I heard the sound i was dreading.

"Flight 167 to Los Angeles now boarding."

I took my necklace off and put it on Kelly.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked.

"So im always with you, no matter how far apart we are ill always be next to your heart." I said.

She started crying hysterically and I pulled her in for a hug and tried to calm her down. 

I then held her by her shoulders and kissed her, hard, because I didnt know when I would be able to do that again.

"Last call for flight 167 to Los Angeles."

I broke away from the kiss and turned around holding my back pack on my back as I started to walk away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said as she clutched the pendant to her chest.

I turned around again and walked to board the plane, got my ticket scanned and then stepped on board the plane, found my seat and then started to cry like ive never cried before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later..

*Kelly's POV*

This food poisoning hasnt got any better, I still throw up everyday and i haven't been able to stop eating, im just so hungry.

Gina wants to take me to the doctor today to see why it hasn't got better.

We are leaving right now actually.

~

"You don't have food poisoning." The doctor said.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"You're pregnant Miss Parks."

Hearing those words, was the most shocking thing ive ever heard, Luke wont want to come home to a pregnant girlfriend or even a son or daughter, but I don't believe in abortion. 

I can't tell him, he'll come straight home, I know him, and no one would be able to stop him.

"Gina please dont tell Luke." I said in a whisper.

"Okay hun, but he needs to ind out sooner or later." She said.

We then left the doctors and returned home.

One thing i needed to know was what should I do with this situation.

I sat on the bar stool at the kitchen bench while Gina was preparing dinner then i asked her "What should I do about this?"

She was silent for a while but finally said "If I were you I'd keep it, its your senior year and you won't show until half way through pregnancy, you have two months left of school, you always say how much you love kids and cant wait to have your own, and Luke wont be mad, he will be ecstatic about this, so you shouldn't worry, all of the boys and i will be here for you." Gina said.

I nodded, "Okay, I'll keep it, but for Luke I wont find out the sex yet, I know he wants the sex of his first child to be a surprise."

It will sure be a surprise.