~ Chapter Sixteen ~

~ Chapter Sixteen ~

"Road trip!" Daniel yelled and we all clambered into the combi.

"Its a holiday not a road trip Daniel." I stated.

"Whatever." He said.

We all sat in the seats and once everyone and everything was packed in Beau started up the engine and started our three hour long journey to the beach house. 

~ three hours later ~

"Oh my god we're actually here!" I exclaimed as i jumped out of the vehicle.

I ran over to the beach and flicked my shoes off in the process of standing in the sand. 

I closed my eyes and took in the smell of the sea breeze, the warm sand between my toes, i felt arms snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw Luke's gorgeous brown eyes staring into mine, I leant in and kissed him softly on the lips, we then stood there and watched the ocean.

We returned to the others and helped them bring everything inside. 

The beach house was perfect, the front door was blue, it was a wood house that was yellow and blue, there was a life saving tube that was orange and white hanging above the door. 

The floors were made of pine, they were a light brown colour, all of he furniture was, the couch was cream and had blue and yellow pillows, every piece of furniture matched.

"Okay guys, theres 4 bed rooms and 9 of us, so there needs to be a room arrangement." Kirsten said.

"I say that Luke and Kelly get the master bedroom because we know that its further away from everyone else so then we can't hear them." Victoria said.

"I'll share a room with Victoria." Jai said.

"Im going with Daniel." Beau said.

--

Once everyone stated who was with who we all retreated to our rooms. 

Luke and I entered our room and i swear my jaw dropped to the floor, our room was stunning! 

It had one large king size bed with white sheets and doonas, with a few blue and yellow pillows, wooden shutters at the windows a large ensuite bathroom, and two bedside tables, one on either side of the bed.

I dropped my bags and ran then jumped onto the bed, I lay back and realised how soft this bed was, Luke smiled and joined me on the bed. 

He lay on his back and closed his eyes.

Now is the time for my revenge from last night.

I straddled his hips and his eyes instantly shot open.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I ignored his question and pulled his shirt off, I then started to kiss down his chest to his pants, he let out a slight moan and then I got up and started to unpack my clothes into the drawers.

Luke propped himself up onto his elbows and frowned at me.

"That's not fair."

I laughed at him and then said "You might get more later."

He smiled and then said "Oh I see, you're getting back at me for teasing you last night."

I nodded.

"Okay I see this is a new game of ours then." He winked.

He then stood up and recovered his shirt from the ground.