~ Chapter Ten ~

~ Chapter Ten ~

{ Recap: }

I returned to the lounge and sat down next to a still drunk Luke.

But now instead of being giddy he was angry.

--------------------------------------

"Luke? What's wrong". I hesitated to say at first, looking into his angry eyes, i had to admit they were scaring me a bit, especially since he was drunk.

"You". He snapped.

"What did i do?". I asked.

He held up his arm and pointed to the bright green heart.

"Why did it have to be you?". He asked.

"I dont know". I said.

"And you and i are supposed to be together, and you went and hooked up with that guy". He said.

"His name is Todd". I corrected him, beginning to get mad since i made it clear that i dont feel that way about him.

"Well Todd kinda stole my girl". He said, emphasizing the my.

"Im not yours! I dont belong to anyone!". I yelled.

"Well according to this, you are my soulmate, you know the person im supposed to marry etc". He snapped as he pointed to the green heart again.

"Why cant i kiss another guy? Huh? We are NOT together, and the last time i checked we are supposed to be bestfriends". I said matter-o-factly.

"Because you know how i feel". He said.

Obviously he had sobered up too now.

"Luke.." I started to say.

"I just cant right now, i just need-" i was cut off by Luke saying "A friend, I know".

Well that was rude.

"Why are you talking to me like this? That isnt how you are supposed to talk to your BESTFRIEND." I yelled.

Before i could continue ranting at Luke he slammed his warm rough lips to mine, starting off angrily but then more passionately and sweet.

I let him kiss me because well i actually enjoyed it.

---------------------------------------

A week has passed since that night and you can actually feel the sexual tension between Luke and I. 

Its like that feeling you get when someone is looking at you or watching you, its so.. Awkward, I really want him as my bestfriend again but I know that he is fed up with the friend zone and that he wants more.

{Sorry for the short chapter its just i wanted to make the next chapter better and i didnt want to drag this one out and bore you xoxo

Vote, Comment, Fan? :) }