~ Chapter Fifteen ~

A/N: okay well I lost fourteen part c so im just gonna recap what you can't read from that lost chapter.

Recap;

Luke asked Kelly to be his girlfriend, she says yes.

And that's basically the most important event in that chapter that you need to know.

So heres chapter fifteen, enjoy!

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

*Kelly's POV*

3 weeks later

Its the first day of the holidays and I woke up to the feeling of the heat from the morning sun on my face, Luke's warm body cuddling me up into his chest, boy i could sure get used to this. 

My head was in his chest and i could hear the steady pace of his heartbeat against his ribs, his hair was messy and untamed flopped down on his face, his eyes closed and long dark eyelashes looking longer because of the shadows they caused under his eyelids, i could hear him breathing softly, his hands entwined with mine. 

I lay there for a few minutes just soaking in all of his features, every little detail on his face, the way his nose flares and then goes normal again when he breathes, the way his chest moves up and down slowly as each breath is taken.

Eventually he began to stir and his eyes then fluttered open, he then squeezed them shut.

"I know you're awake Luke i saw you." I giggled.

His lips curved up into a smile.

"Luke." I whined.

Still nothing.

"Come on babe wake up." I said.

He shook his head to say no.

"Babe please." I pleaded, i started to kiss around his face, he scrunched up his nose and then laughed.

"Morning." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Wow you're finally awake." I said.

He laughed again.

"Let's get up and get food." I said as i rolled over to face the my side of the bed, I sat up and when I was about to stand up i felt two muscular arms pull me back down. 

He pulled me into his chest and squeezed me tightly. 

"Luke." I whined.

He laughed and snuggled his head into my shoulder.

"Let me get food." I whined.

"No, stay here." He said into my hair.

"But-" I started to say.

"Just five minutes please." He said.

"Ugh fine." I said giving up and letting him snuggle with me.

His hands found mine and he entwined our fingers together, I felt his lips press against the soft skin behind my ear and start to move lower down my neck.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Even though we had only been dating for three weeks it feels like this should have happened years ago, knowing him my whole life really has its perks, i mean I know every single detail about him, and he knows every single detail about me, being with him, I just don't care about anything anymore, just him, its like theres no one else that exists just us.

We leave for the beach house tomorrow, we are supposed to be packing today and Beau is driving, he hired a combi van for the trip just to add effect, we need to treasure this trip because in 13 days the boys all leave for America, then the UK, they have new management over in LA and they need to go over to become fully signed to the record label with Jay Sean, I understand that its for their career but im going to miss them too much.

I will not tell Luke that though because he won't want to leave and i can't have that, he needs to go whether i like it or not.

----

Luke has already packed, I basically live with him now because mum got a new job offer in St Kilda and she is never home, Luke and i still sleep at my house sometimes though, if we want to have a night alone, just us.

"Luke, can we go back to mine and pack my shit now." I asked.

"Sure, only if you stop swearing." He teased.

"Ugh fine, can we go back to mine and pack my stuff now." I said emphasizing the word 'stuff'.

"Okay babe." He said bopping my nose with his index finger.

We then walked the couple of houses down to my house. 

Once we reached the door i unlocked the front door and stepped up to my room, I pulled my duffel bag out from under my bed and then started to throw clothes into it, I chucked in some makeup, shoes and underwear/bras into it aswell, once I had finished throwing clothes into it i sat on the ground on my knees and tried to zip up the bag, it wouldnt budge. 

I sat on the bag and kept attempting to pull the zip, then I heard a chuckle coming from the door. 

I looked up and saw Luke leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face.

"Babe you obviously packed too much." He said.

"You can never pack too much." I said as i returned to the zip.

I felt Luke's hand on my lower back and the other on my hand.

"Babe let me help." He said.

I nodded and stopped pulling the zip.

He opened the bag and poured all of its contents onto the floor.

The first thing he picked up was my red bra, of course he'd pick that up first.

I felt my cheeks turn pink and i noticed a smile creep onto his face.

"I like this one." He said.

"Of course you do." I said.

He laughed and then put it into the bag, he folded each item and placed it in the bag neatly. 

Once he was finished he zipped up the bag easily and then smirked at me.

"See? You need to pack things in order, neatly." He said.

"Get back to the kitchen." I scoffed.

He put on a hurt expression and i laughed.

"That was mean." He said.

"You need to be punished." He said.

I was about to ask how he would punish me but then before I could he pinned my wrists to the ground so i was lying on my back, he straddled my thighs and then leant down and put his lips to my neck, but then started teasing me by kissing it passionately then stopping and standing up and giving me an evil grin.

"Luke." I whined.

"That isnt fair." I said.

He just laughed.

"You might get more another time." He said with a wink.

I got up and picked up my bag then we journeyed back home to his house.

As soon as we got home we went into his room and lied in his bed, eventually I fell asleep.