~ Chapter Thirteen ~

This party is crazy.

Beau and Anna had left and retreated to Beau's room, but I know that they aren't just going to talk up there.

Jai is dancing with a bunch of girls from school and i have no idea where Luke is.

Daniel was climbing ontop of the house and James was telling him to come down, I however was just sitting on one of the deck chairs sipping a UDL.

After about two hours of observing all of the drunken teenagers the noise started to give me a headache so i got up from the deck chair and went inside to the kitchen, I pulled the panadols out of the cupboard and poured myself a glass of water, I then grabbed my handbag and went out the front of the house.

I sat down on the curb, with my bag next to me, the glass on the opposite side, I popped a panadol out of the packet and swallowed it with the water, I returned the glass to its previous place on the pavement beside me then opened my bag and pulled out my packet of cigarettes and my lighter, yes I still smoke.

I held the cigarette in my mouth and lit the end up, then sucked in the tobacco-chemical air, once I finished that one i lit up another one.

I lost track of how long I was outside for but the once pitch black sky was now dark purple, I had smoked 16 cigarettes and i was still going, for me i dont care about the damage it causes, I have made many mistakes in my life but, im young, definitely wild, and free.

I stretched my legs out in front of me, looking at my thin thighs and knobby knees, then suddenly i heard a twig snap.

I instantly turned around and saw a tall figure standing behind me, i couldn't make out who it was because the only light i had was the glow from my cigarette.

Without saying a word the person sat down next to me and croaked, "Can I have one?"

I opened the packet again and handed one over to them, I figured out from the deep voice that the person was male, this scared me abit, I mean im a young 17 year old girl with a very short tight dress on, sitting in the middle of the street with no way of defending myself.

I handed him my lighter and watched his silhouette as he lit up the smoke, the bright flame revealed his face to me, he had brown eyes and dark hair, one thing that made me instantly know who it was, was his lip.

Lip Rings.

I reached out and grabbed the cigarette from his hand, he had it to his lips and was about to smoke it.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked.

"You can't Luke." I stated.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because you won't like it." I replied.

"Well I wont know if i dont try." He said taking it back from my hand.

He held it to his lips again but didnt smoke it.

"You dont know what to do, do you?" I laughed.

"Um no i dont." He said slightly embarrassed.

"Just watch me, then copy what I do." I said.

I held it to my lips and sucked in some of the air, then sucked in more and released it.

Luke coughed a few times then tried again, this time successfully.

"This is disgusting." He spluttered.

I just laughed at him.

"Im serious, you shouldn't do it." He said more serious this time.

"Well it helps me think." I said honestly.

"About what?" He asked.

"Um just everything." I replied.

"Like what?" He asked, this time looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well, I think about my friends back in Queensland, school, fans that send me hate, and um you." I admitted.

"What do you think about me?" He asked.

"I think about how I love having you as my bestfriend." I said.

He nodded.

"Yeah, I think your right about just being friends as well now, because I searched the whole soul mate thing on the Internet and found out that you don't have to be with that person as a couple but it can be as friends too, I think we should be friends." He said.

I nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed taking another drag off my smoke.

---------------------------------------

~ 1 month later ~

"Honey, Kirsten is here." My mother announced as she walked out to the main hall way.

I am so excited to see Kirsten, its been 3 months and i miss her so much, she is staying for 2 months so she will go to school with me. 

Victoria gets here in two days and so does Eliza, they are both staying for two months as well, they will be living in my room with me.  

I can't wait to introduce them to the boys.

Luke and I are still just bestfriends, hes over me now, he got a new girlfriend recently her name is Ella. 

To be honest i dont trust Ella, something doesnt seem right, and I hate the way that whenever she is at the brooks' she is all over Luke and never gives him any space, shes always touching him and making him let her stay the night too, so I barely stay over there now, because I dont like her, Beau told me he doesn't either.

Jai's timer changed to 2 days 10 hours and 56 minutes, which is good, he has become lonely since hes the only one who hasn't found a soul mate yet.

A/N: sorry for all the short chapters, ive just had a really bad writers block and i haven't been very inspired lately, so sorry for the crappy chapters.. Xxx 

But, im doing a part a,b and c for ch 14 :))

Vote, Comment, Fan x