Chapter Thirty-four

She placed kisses on his neck, trailing them up.

He slowly woke up, enjoying being woken up that way. His lips parted with a soft moan. And she stopped. "Don't stop, my butterfly. Continue." Delun said softly. "Or do you wish for me to take over?"

"Delun, I think." She was blishing and she rolled over. It only fueled his flame.

"Ai," he whispered in her ear. His breath tickled as he whispered. "I promise to be gental." She turned and looked at him. "Promise." He smiled at him.

"Fine." She turned and layed on her back. Feeling as if he won, he kissed exposed skin carefully. Waiting for her to push him away, but she didn't. She only closed her eyes.

The light flooded in slowly through the window. It was dawn but Delun didn't notice nor did he care. He was burning with passion and living a fantasy he dreamed of. He lifted his tunic over his head, he sat with her hips between his knees. He layed his hand on her cheek, he came close before. But now he had her permission and he is unsure if she was sure of this. "Ai, are you sure?" She nodded and opened her eyes.

She dragged him down kissing him on his lips. When she let him go she ran her hands over his bare chest feeling his racing heart. "Delun, I love you." He smiled and kissed her.

They were there in the bed burning together with passion. When they were spent he hoovered over her, both drenched in sweat and panting. "Ai." He layed down beside her. Kissing her cheek. "Your beautiful." She layed across of his chest.

"You are too, Delun." Her voice was soft. She twirled his black hair between her fingers. His body was warm like a light fire. "Delun." She sat up quickly.

He sat up slowly. "Is something wrong?"

"Aren't you supposed to be busy today? It must be mid-noon by now." He forgot that they were going into war. He laid down moaning. "Stop being a baby." She softly slapped his chest. "Get up."

"If I get up you get up." He rubbed his face.

"I am not ready to." She yawned and layed back down pulling the blanket to cover her chest.

"No, no, no. Ai, my beautiful wife, don't tell me to get up if you aren't." He touched her head, but she was already asleep. He sighed but crawled over her to where his clothes were thrown. He could already hear Chao and the old people now. Complaining and nagging about him having duty that he must take care of. He didn't care, he was happy. He was able to love on his women, he was able to make love with her.

She even said that she loved him, though she might not remember it but he will. He will always remember that moment even if he would never hear those words from her again, that one time was all he wanted to hear. He looked at her, longing to lay next to her as he had. He walked out, the gaurds were not near her door, they must have left when he went in. He walked down the hall, his mind replaying the memory over and over again. He played the way he touched her, the way she arched her back and had moaned his name.

"Delun! Where the hell have you been?" Delun was startled and turnex to see Chao. Delun grinned widely like he was a child that won something. "Nevermind I don't want to know. Any ways we have been looking for you! Come on, a few gaurds found a spy and we kinda need you, like, a hour ago."

"An hour ago, I was making love with Ai and had no troubling thoughts and no worries. Now it is as if the empire has fallen." Delun sighed and followed Chao to the thrownroom. Chao patted his back as they entered.

####
Well that happen... So yeah kinda went down a different turn. So... what did ya'll think of this chapter.