Chapter Thirteen

Ai wondered in the garden's. She stood by the small statue of a orential lion when she saw a women. And by the look of her, Ai could tell she was a priestess. By the bright yellow, she was the priestess of the yellow emperor. "Hello." She greeted the priestess. She wondered why there was a priestess here.

Ai smiled at her. "Hello, Empress. My name is Ju." She smiled and bowed at Ai.

"Forgive me, Ju. But why are you here?" Ai opened her fan. Ju brushed some hair behind her ear. It was falling out of the white ribbion in her black hair.

"I came to see my brother and his new wife." Ju smiled. Ai was confused again, she didn't know Delun had a sister. But she could see the slight resemblance to Delun. "Tell me empress-"

"Please. Just call me Ai. Everyone does." Ai intruppted her. It wasn't very ladylike. Ai didn't like to be called empress.

"Very well. Ai." Ju smiled at her. "Tell me. Have you and my brother fornicated yet?"

"Please that is not a conversation a ladies should be having." Ai blushed. They did nothing, but the thought was embarrassing. She couldn't get the idea out of her mind. Ju smiled bigger. "Of you are smiling like that because you think we...we did t-that..." She couldn't get the words out. "We certainty did not." Ju laughed. "Don't laugh."

"Forgive me, empre-Ai. But you seemed flustered." Ai blinked slowly. The priestess before her was not like a lady nor did she try to act like one. She reminded Ai of a man. Even Ju's hair was like a man's. But she was a women, she could tell that much. Ju laughed creating a snorting sound.

"I think I will be heading in now." Ai turned near the wall's of the palace was her maids that followed her.

"Wait, Ai. Take me to my brother." Ju stopped laughing. Ai turned to face her again, Ju had a serious look on her face.

"Delun is in a meeting." Ju crossed her arms. She's quite bossy, Ai said to herself. She turned herself back towards the building. Fanning herself. It was hot out, even the wind could not cool her. She beckoned Ju to follow her. Ju followed her happily, as if she was a lost child.

Delun was in the middle of a important meeting when a gaurd walked in. "Your highness." The gaurd leaned close to him, he was making it only for them to know. "Your wife wishes to see you." Delun smiled, Ai wanted to see him. She wanted him. "A priestess is with her." His hope fluttered away.

"So Ju has came." Delun sighed, he wished it was just Ai who wanted him. Not that his twin sister.

"Is something wrong, Delun?" Chao chuckled. Delun sent him glares. "It seems like you had swallowed something bitter."

Delun ingored the chuckles in the room. He stood, it silenced the room quickly. "I will be back, I am going to see what my wife needs."

"Your highness." The oldest man stood up. "She is merely a women. We need to discuss what we are going to do about-"

"Huang Fu, Ai happens to be my women. If she calls for me, I must go. You understand, don't you?" Delun knew he didn't understand. The man in his late fourties had three wives. He was aloud to have them, but Delun believed you stayed married to one women. Not to several others. One was a pain already, Delun couldn't imagine more than one. "Shall we take a hour break?" Delun suggested to the group of men. They grumbled, but agreed as if they had a choice.

"Delun, I think I am going to search down Xui, I miss my daughter." Chao streched his back, making a poping noise on which made Delun flinch. "Are they still here?"

"Of course." Delun smiled then faced the gaurd. "Now take me to Ai." The gaurd bowed and lead him down the hall. He wondered what color she was wearing, or if she was feeling much better then she was last night. He entered a room, one used for tea. When Ai saw him she stood. "Good afternoon my butterfly." He crossed the distance between them, smiling as his heart raced. He lifted her chin with his finger. She looked away, that angered him. He wanted her to look at him.

There was the sound of someone clearing their throat. "Delun!" Ju laughed and tackled him.

"Ju I'm glad you came." Delun said stiffly. Ai had a small smile.