Chapter Fourteen

She left them to talk. She couldn't stand listening to Ju, Ju never shut up. Ai was starting to believe that Ju didn't know how. Ai went to look for her sister's. She got lost and stood in a hall which she never been in. At the end of the hall she saw a door one that was boarded up.

She walked to it, it was like someone was hiding something. Her heaet was racing, she shouldn't be nosey, but she was curious. There was a thudding sound and she lost all bravery she once has. She ran down the hallway, when she got to a empty hall, she fell to her knees. There was a low chuckle, she stood up slowly. "Boo." A voice behind her said. She screamed and a hand went over her mouth, muffling her scream. "Be quiet Ai. It's me, Han." She went quiet, Han dropped his hand. "See." He smiled and she returned it.

"Hello, Han." She looked down the hall. It was odd, there were no ladies that followed her or any gaurds. "Does Delun know your here?"

"No, besides I didn't came to see him." He leaned up against the wall.

"Then why did you come?" She asked him. Why would he be here, last night Delun didn't seem to want him there.

"I came to see you, Ai." Ai frowned. What did he want with her? "You can't tell Delun that I came tobsee you. Okay?" Why couldn't she tell Delun?

"Alright, Han." Ai was unsure what she should do. So she smiled. "What is it you wanted to see me about?"

Han smiled at her, it seemed like Han was hiding something in smile. "We are friends, I wanted to see my friend."

"Freinds." She repeated. She had one friend before, when she was real little. It was a little servant girl named Bingyin, Ai and Bingyin would run around in secret, playing in Ai's room when Ai was supposed to be asleep. When the rebellion happened they hid together under in the garden, waiting for the end. And when it did and nothing happened to their family, they continued to play in secret.

That was until she was seven. And Chow, her third oldest sister, found out and told their mother. She never understood why her mother didn't let her have a friend, nor why she threw Bingyin and Bingyin's mother out. She never will, sunce then Ai had been taught to be a lady. She never made friends with anyother of the servants. She never had time, to be herself she climbed over the low back wall of the family hime, hidden in the shadows of her father's cloak and escape to look at the river.

But now she had another friend and she didn't want to lose this friendship. "Tell me Ai." She looked at him, his face had a playfulness in it. "Will it be alright if we meet again in secret?"

"Of course." Ai smiled. "You are my friend." She didn't want to tell Delun in fear that he might take away Ai's new friend from her. But she hoped whatever broke Delun and Han's friendship will resolve itself so they wouldn't have to meet in secret. The thought of sneaking around made her sound like a bad person.

"Then tomorrow when the sun is high in the sky meet me by the pond." Han smuliled and started to walk down the hall.

"Where are you going?" She asked him.

"Your about to be found." She frowned and he disappeared into a room.

"Lady Ai. There you are," a gaurd walked to her five minutes after Han disappeared.

"I got lost." Tomorrow, by the pond. But how could she go without Delun finding her.

"Come, the Emperor wishes to see you before he returns to his meeting." She followed the gaurd back down the hallway.

¥¥¥¥¥
Hello readers!
Thanks for the stars and the comments. I really enjoy reading the comments. Tell me what you thank of my story so far, feel free to point out mistakes or anything you want just to say, or fangirl/fanboy if you want.