Chapter Eleven

He carried her down the hall's. She was light. She had protested against him carrying her. She didn't like it, he was tall and she hated heights. She held on to him, afraid that she would fall. "Ai, don't hold onto tight. It could cause me to stop breathing." Delun complained.

What about poor Han? She loosened her grip but not by much. "I don't want to fall. So please put me down."

"No. I think I will carry you. Your quite light." He acted as if he was going to drop her. She screamed and held onto him tighter. He laughed, but sat her to her feet.

"You're quite rude." She frowned. He laughed again. "It's not funny, my lord." She crossed her arms. It only made him laugh even more. "Please stop laughing."

He got a hold of himself. "Forgive me." He covered a cough. His heart was racing and not from laughing so hard. "Come." He started to walk down the hall. Ai followed him. She was still angry and had no fear of showing it. She was bold.

"My lord." She called making him stop in mid-step. He turned she was far back down the hall. She wasn't running to catch up with him, no she was walking like a lady always did. She stopped a foot in front of him. He was frowning. "Is something wrong?" She asked. She was back to her reserved self. But it wasn't that which he was bothered by. He found himself staring at her lips. "My lord?"

"Sorry, Ai." He cleared his throat and looked away. "I must have zoned out."

"It seems you do that often." Ai said under her breathe. He smiled.

"It is not very ladylike to speak under your breath." He started walking. Ai blushed from being called out. She was embarrassed.

"Well it is not very gentlemanly to stare." Ai glared at him.

He three his head back and laughed. "You are my wife. I can stare at you if I wish." He enjoyed her, he found her fun to laugh at and tease.

"For three hours." She sighed a loud then cringed at her mistake. If her mother had heard she would be scowleded. Delun only smiled, he stopped when he caught himself staring at her lips. They were red and warm looking. They were parted slightly for she was breathing through her mouth.

He but his bottom lip and turned away. She was doing something to him, she made him disoriented, she made him worry when she was not in his sight. When men looked at her he felt jealous and angry. She was a sorceress. But he liked it. "Ai." He breathed her name but she didn't hear him. Her name was simple, but tasted like heaven on his lips. He didn't know why. He wanted to know why, he needed to know why. He longed to hear his own name on her lips that looked soft and inviting.

They pass a handfull of maids who bowed and a few guards who also bowed to them. Ai didn't like it. It made her insecure, Delun didn't seem bothered by the bowing. She frowned, he seemed to be thinking about something. She wondered what it was.

"Ai." Delun turned to her, stepping in front of her. He layed his hands on her shoulders. Her heart raced as he pushed her back against the wall. He just stared at her. "Your very beautiful Ai." She blushed the color of blood, her heart was beating so loud. She was sure that Delun could hear it. He closed his eyes and leaned foreword. He placed a soft kiss on Ai's forehead. Her heart skipped a beat. When he pulled away, he had a small smile playing on his lips. "Come, I am tired." He started to walk again, she followed him. She was quiet, unsure what to say or do.