Chapter Twenty-six

"Delun." She pulled at his sleeve, he had zoned out on her. Not taking a bite of his food. "Delun."
She tugged on his arm. She was in so much pain, it made her hard to see. "Delun." She layed her forehead on his bisect. That startled him.

"Is something wrong Ai?" He touched her softly. She held onto her side. "Are you in pain?" She nodded her head. The bandage was wet, she was bleeding again. He reached over to touch her wound but she flinched away. "Let me carry you back to our room."

"Delun, I am fine. It is bleeding again." That was a lie, she wished form something to numb it. He didnt believe her, he lifted her. Ai whimpered but layed her head on Delun's shoulder. He was comforted by the soft weight. He hated himself, it should be him in that pain not her. He wished he had followed her out that door or kept her near him.

"Ai, if will allow it, I wish to change you bandage." His voice was soft, like the voice of a lover in the earlier morning. She nooded, reaching her arms around his neck.

"I am sorry," she whispered. Her warm breath tickled his neck. "You must be annoyed with me."

"Don't say that." Delun stopped walking. "I will never think of you in such way. I love you, you are never a nuisance to me."

"Who is Ting, Delun?" She asked him, she didn't like him saying that he loved her when he told Han that he loved a girl named Ting.

Delun frowned. "Someone from my past." He started to walk again, he forgotten that he said that he loved Ting.

"Did you love very much?" Ai found a herself jealous although she knew she didn't have to be. She didn't love Delun.

"She is merely of my past nothing less nothing more." His frowned deepened.

"You did love her, didn't you?" Ai asked him. She was treading in deep water. She was prying into Delun's past one that he wanted to keep hidden from her.

"Drop it Ai." Delun hissed at her. She should be like a normal women and keep her mouth shut when told.

"It's alright if you loved her, Delun." He narrowed his eyes. She knew he was getting angry with her. "Delun." She motioned that she wanted to be on the ground. Delun sat her on the ground, gently even if he was angry. He crossed his arms, Ai layed her hand on his cheek. "Don't be angry with me. I was just curious."

"Ai. Don't mention her again." His voice was stern and he touched her cheek lightly. She frowned. Why couldn't she mention people of his past? "Do you understand, Ai?"

"Yes, my lord." He sighed and lifted her again.

"I love you, Ai." She frowned, she didn't believe him.

######
Hey guys sorry that I havn't put the chapter out. I had another I wanted out and I been feeling a little sad lately. Sorry that this chapter is short. But I hope you like it!:)