Chapter 22~ Arrow

VINCE'S POV

"Spark! Baby, please answer me!" I plead as I held her in my arms. She's so weak.

    I watched her fight and I never wanted to be weak but I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I'm too weak and I almost gave her to death. I'm supposed to be her hero, her saviour but I was so weak. I wanted to help her but she put a barrier in the field. I don't want to lose her.

"What happened?" Tyler came rushing to me and touched Spark's pulse.

"Spark, Spark! Wake up, please wake up... I have so many things to tell you! I'm having a baby! Please wake up, please..." Ashley tried to shake Spark's shoulder as well. I don't care if she's telling the truth or not but what I want is to see Spark wake up.

"Damn! Fucking damn! What are we gonna do?!!! God! Do something! I'm not letting her go, I don't want to lose her again! Baby please open your eyes!"  I looked at Tyler. He's still holding her pulse, I mean, he looks like he is in struggle in finding her pulse.

"She's not dead." Fyr stated as he stood behind Ashley.

"If you didn't shouted! Then she should have never been scratched!!!" I shouted out of anger. I blame her for distracting Spark and I will never forgive her if something happen to Spark.

"She's telling the truth. She's not dead and she just had a scratch.." Alejo defended Fyr while Clint is rubbing his mate's back, trying to make her stop from crying.

"How sure are you? You weren't even here when the fight happened." I said sarcastically.

"How sure are you?" he asked me with my question.

I didn't answer. I didn't seen him and it's an enough evidence.

He exhaled loudly, "Just because you didn't see me doesn't mean I wasn't here... I was to busy aiming the arrow to that wolf's head and I cannot do that properly if I was too near to the field." then I recognized the bow he's bringing. His favorite toy saved Spark.

"You killed... you killed father?" Fyr cried again.

"Don't worry, he wasn't you're father... You're father was long dead." Alejo spoke surely.

"Shh, stop crying..." Clint comforted Fyr.

"He was an embodied wolf. He exist in a form he thought that would make Spark vulnerable and he succeeded with his plan but he fail to sense the blood of the pure alpha." Tyler said then stood up. I looked up at him, I don't understand what he said.

"Let's bring her back inside the house." Aldrin suggested while he's holding Ashley's hand.

    Without any word, I carried her up to her room. I can't bring her back to my room, I don't want the bad memories to come again. Staying there is like remembering how weak I am. The door creaked open and Alejo entered.

"Vince, dinner is served downstairs. Go eat and I'll guard her for now..."

"I don't want to leave her, I feel like I would lose her if I walk out of this room alone.." it's true, I feel like I  don't want to be apart from her, even a meter.

"She's not going anywhere anymore. Trust me." he said and sat on the chair.

"I'm afraid..." I tried to hide the tears but it came out unexpectedly as I touched her hand. "I hurt her before, emotionally and I promised I would never hurt her again but look what happened, she's hurt again because I fail to protect her, I failed her!" I kissed her hand and looked at her. I don't want to lose her.

"Accept the fact that it was her destiny and no one could change that. Have faith in fate. If her fate is encrypted with life then she'll live no matter what."