Chapter 21~ Death

SPARK'S POV

"SPARK STOP!!! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!!!" Fyr shouted like a child. I looked up at her, my sister is crying and I don't want to see her suffer because it breaks my heart.

I heard a laugh from my Dad, "Your weakness is my strength!" he pushed me really hard and he did it successfully. I heard my pack howled. I tried to get up but as I look up, my Dad's claw are already swinging in full force and is ready to launch at me. From that moment on, I know I was going to die so I close my eyes as I expected death to come to me but I didn't feel anything. Could it be that his wolf has stopped or my father restrained his self?

    My senses are getting weaker and all I could feel is the pain on my abdomen. Am I losing my child? I can't be, I don't want to lose my child. I felt myself slowly turning back into my human form and no matter how hard I try to sustain the strength of my wolf form, I feel so weak and all of my strength are used. I have no other choice but to return to my human form. I'm going to lose this battle...

'Feel! His aura is weakening..' she spoke in a weak voice.

'I-I feel so numb..' I said back to her. I can't open my eyes anymore. All I could do is listen to the noise. The barrier I've built has been broken and it feels like time has slow down.

"Spark! Baby, please answer me!"

    The voice, I know that voice. That's the voice of Vince. I could feel his arms wrapped around me but I can't move. I've felt this kind of feeling and numbness before and it's coming back. I could feel his hand touch my cheek and he kissed my forehead. I want to open my eyes and see him. I want to move my hand and touch him and I want to see him because I want to heal his wounds.

"Help!!! She's not waking!!" he shouted again and his voice is shaky.

    Where's my father? Is he gone? What happened? We were in the middle of the fight and I was near death but everything changed. Did someone interfered? I want to ask my Dad so many questions. I'm hoping that we could patch things up and fix everything and maybe there's still a chance for change.  I don't know what's happening to me but the anger inside me has vanished like a bubble.

"What happened?"

"Spark, Spark! Wake up, please wake up... I have so many things to tell you! I'm having a baby! Please wake up, please..." whose voice was that??? Divine is  not anymore talking to me and I can't sense who's the owner of the voice.

"Damn! Fucking damn! What are we gonna do!!!" Vince's angry voice is shouting and I could feel the muscles of his arms moving, "God! Do something! I'm not letting her go, I don't want to lose her again! Baby please open your eyes!" I want to speak and tell him I'm still alive but I can't, I can't open my mouth! Then I succumb into the depth of emptiness.

    I could feel a new ambiance surrounding me. I've been here before, a place where all I can see is the light and nothing more, except for the young girl who's walking towards me. Could this be Luna's realm again? Why am I here? Am I dead?

"No you're not.." the girl spoke as he came  close to me. "You cannot die." she continued with a sweet voice and she gently touched my cheek.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You know and will know me.... someday.."

"Why wait for someday when you can tell me now?"

She smiled, "Stubborn as I expected. Well, I don't blame you for being impatient but I am also stubborn myself."

"Why am I here?"

"I don't know.." she shrugged. Great! No one knows why I'm here.

"How can I go back to my own world?"