Chapter 7~ His Secrets

SPARK'S POV

    I woke up up feeling my body heavy. I feel something hovering one of my legs and an arm on my hips. I opened my eyes and see darkness but I feel warm. I carefully moved away from the solid and warm dark, I look up and see Aldrin's face, eyes opened and lips smiling. Then I suddenly remembered everything.

"Good morning sweetie.."

"Good morning cupcakes.." I said shyly. I looked at him, he's wearing clothes and well, I'm still wrapped with my blanket. I went under my blanket then I heard Aldrin chuckle.

"What do you think your doing?" he asked with amusement.

"Uhhm, I'm sleeping..." I reasoned out.

He laughed, the childish kind of laugh, "Get up sweetie, it's time for breakfast and since you woke up late, I brought breakfast here..."

"I will, in thirty minutes..." I silently laughed under the blanket as I heard him sighed in surprise.

    I was about to peek at him but he grabbed my blanket, uncovering me from my head to my navel. The fact that I'm not wearing any clothes make me blushed. His eyes opened widely and then guilty. He lowered his self to me, I thought we're going to do 'it' again but he stopped when his face was only centimeters apart from mine.

He looked at me intently and the flashed a playful smile, "I didn't see anything.." he whispered.

"Perv!" I laughed and pushed him and at the same time grabbed my blanket back.

He just laughed and kissed me on my cheeks, I blushed. He carried me and put me on the chair in my room's small balcony. "Let's eat breakfast and then we'll go to school.."

I sighed in defeat and I was amazed, the table is well-set for breakfast. "How did you wake up so early??" I muttered. Is he even tired from what we did last night?

"I just want to wake up early..." then he looked away and his eyes were on the trees, looking so far again. "I never felt human again... until you came.."

    I don't understand his last words. Human again? The way he said it feels like he hold a lot of painful memories. Human? Again? He's not human, in fact he's an alpha and why would he want to be human?

"Human again? How did I made you feel human?"

He looks at me and smiles sadly. Damn, this guy could switch emotions fast. "Remember what I told you before you drifted asleep last night?"

    I tried to remember what he said last night. I tried to remember what he said but I can't remember anything, it was blur because I was sleepy. The only clear memory in my mind last night was how he made me contented. And how did he do that? Mated wolves can only be contented by their mates. How did he contented me?

    I looked at him and he's looking at me intently. I tried to smile inspite of the fact that I still feel quite tired and sore from last night. I wonder if that was counted to the help he promised me... I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and tried to focuse on the guy in front of me.

"What?" I asked defensively as he stared at me.

He looks more serious and takes a deep breathe. He's making me so damn nervous. "Can you be my girlfriend.."

I literally got choked by the juice that I'm drinking. Did I just heard him right? "Err, sorry, what did you say?"

His expression is still serious and it gives me creeps. "Be my girlfriend Spark..." he said.

    I feel a little pain on my wrist. The tattoo is glowing but before Aldrin could see it, I already hid it under the table. I looked at him, trying to know if he's really serious. Girlfriend? Wolves don't do that kind of things.