Chapter 6~ The Plead

SPARK'S POV

    He carried me to my room. He gently layed me on my bed and went outside. I want to open my body and just take off the pain! Aldrin returns with a long rope. He grabbed my right arm and tied it on the headboard. He did the same thing to my left arm. He then grabbed my left foot and tied it on the bed pole in the south part of the bed and then my right foot. I'm hyperventilating and I don't know what to do, my mind is too clouded to think things over.

    I saw Aldrin walking away from me. I shouteds his name but he doesn't stop walking. I shoutedand shouted again until it sounded like a roar and it made him look at me. I was surprised, I shouted with such authority like I commanded him. He looked at me helplessly, like he's begging me to let him be. I 'm scared and I don't know what to do.

"You're in heat, it strikes again.." he said, his voice sounded hoarse and his dark blue eyes turned red-yellowish again. His wolf is taking control.

"GO!" I shouted and his eyes quickly shited to the original color. He jumped outside the window. He's gone and I'm alone, enduring the pain that seems to take forever...

    I'm still tied on the bed, there's something inside me that want to take over the control. I shouted, screaming so hard. I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep but when I close my eyes, the burning pain hits me again.

"ALDRIN!" I screamed.

He hasn't return yet and my body is lurching for escape.

    I could hear everything even though I'm in great pain. I screamed again. I screamed so hard I could feel my throat vibrating. I'm running out of energy, I'm panting catching my breath. The pain subside and another wave of need entered my body.

    I swayed my body, I want to free myself from this ropes. I need something, I want something. I called Aldrin's name again, I want him, I want to see him! I called and called his name. I heard a growl outside the window and saw his alpha eyes, staring at me with lust.

"Please, please help me.." I plead, my voice so hoarse. I feel so aroused?

    He growled in response and slowly shifted back to his human form, wearing nothing he walks toward me with burning eyes, his eyes hadn't change, it's still the eyes of the wolf. I raised myself to him. He blinked and his eyes turned blue. Aldrin is back.

"What do you want me to do sweetie?" Aldrin asked me in a deep, raspy and alluring voice.

    I hesitate but I need something badly. My body,  my wolf wants something and the pain is killing me. I need to make a decision, I cannot go back to Vince and ask him to fuck me and then leave him again, that's absurd. My wolf inside me is ripping me inside, she wants something.

"Please.." I cried. He removed the ropes in my wrists and the ropes on my legs.

"I don't want to do this, this is wrong... you, you're my friend and and.." he can't seem to find a right reason. He combed his hair with his hand in frustration.

    He stood up, attempting to open the door but I launched myself to him and clinged on his back like a koala bear. He stiffens, his body feels so warm and I can feel it. My clothes are the only barrier that separate us but his warmth radiates into me like we're touching skin to skin. I heard him growl. I don't know why but there's something about Aldrin, and that something makes me like him more.

"Please cupcake, please.." I groaned as the pain is heating up inside me again.

    His hand releases the door knob. I stopped clinging at him and stand on the floor bare-footed. He turned to face me with his eyes burning with desire. How can he do this? His eyes shows how much he's turned on but he never attempted to kiss me or touch me romantically. His a wolf and as far as my knowledge extends, male-wolves has never been immune to an in-heating female wolf.

    I put my hand on his bare chest and traveled its way upward, stopping at his nape. I look at him, I know what I want. I pulled his head closer to mine and smashed my lips to his. I tangled my other hand to his hair, fisting it as the pain fades and was replaced by an unexplainable pleasure. He stiffens, not returning my fervent and needy kisses. Aldrin is really immune. I stopped and took a step backward, trying to look at him.

    His eyes show a roaring need and lust but he's not moving. He seems to be thinking so deep like he forgots that I'm just standing in front of him. I sighed I never become this despereate, this needy and frustrated. I stiffened as I felt the intolerable pain inside my abdomen again, my tears are streaming down, not because Aldrin didn't want me but because the pain inside me is slowly killing me. I feel like my abdomen is cracking.

"I-I thought you would help me in any way you can Aldrin?! I'm here and I need you now! But where are you? Lost inside your head!.... DAMN!!!" I screamed as the pain grows stronger. I can't take it anymore.

    Aldrin seems to wake up from his daydream. He walked towards me and muttered "I'm sorry". I don't know what the sorry was for. I can't think clearly, I want release.

  He undressed me, leaving nothing on me. He looked at me with nervous eyes. Don't tell me this ishis first? His kiss was immensely delicious, it was then I realized I was thirsty, not for water but for something. I kissed him back with the same fervor. He held me and made me cling my legs to his hips and in one swift motion, he's inside me. He bucked in and out and I can't help but throw my body back and feel him inside me.

   He carried me to bed without pulling himself out. I layed on the bed and I can feel the soft matress in my back as he hovered me. He started to thrust deeper and faster. I need not to tell him what I want because I think he knows what I want. I cried his name as I started responding to his movement. He says my name like it's a word of prayer. I gripped hard on his arm and we both accelerated faster. My body is insatibale, I want more and I cannot stop myself from getting what I want.

   In the flicker of moment, Aldrin made me sit on top of him. I stopped, I don't know what to do. He hold on to my waist, "move in the way you want sweetie.." he said, his voice more manly this time.

   I started moving up and down, slide myself side ways, humping, bucking and moaning. I feel so good. He started to support me, he gripped on my waist not so tight and helped me move up and down as I feel heavy inside. I felt heavy, my insides are tightening and I want to go faster and faster...

"Oh Gosh!" I muttered as I feel my liquids explode.

    Aldrin just groaned and arched his body as he felt his own release inside me. I kissed him with love and he gently pulled himself out of me. He kissed me on the forehead. I feel my wolf purred like she was contented. I'm out of energy andI badly need sleep but I want to know something..

"How'd you do that?" I managed to say even though my eyes wanted to close...

He kissed my forehead again, "Sleep first and I'll tell you tomorrow morning sweetie.." he said and covered me with the big blanket. I hugged him tightly, I feel secured. His words came out like a promise and I'm contented.

"Just sleep here please.." I muttered and finally succumb into my sleep.

-----------------

a/n:

Hi all! :)

I'm so sorry for all the typographical errors in this story.. I will edit them when I finish writing the whole book...

Thanks for reading..

Love lots!!!   =*

^____^