Chapter 1~ The Awakening

SPARK'S POV

    I went home after school. This was my last day in school, I'll be forbidden to go to school. I understand that because it's for my own safety and I'm tired of hiding myself from Vince Black, my mate.

    Everyone is busy. Wolves in their human form are walking while bringing big vases. Some are setting the tables like we are going to celebrate a formal party. I never really want this, I feel like a child and I hate being treated like a child. I take my father's orders because he's the alpha but for all I know, it's my choice to take an alpha command or not. I take no one's order, I live my life the way I want. I hate being treated like a girl or treated special and fragile. I'm a total opposite to the word 'princess'.

    I went to our study room to avoid all the noise. Alpha is sitting there while my mom sits on his lap. They're doing their library-censored-moments again. I slammed the door really hard and they stopped kissing. Mom looked at me dearly and smiled. I smiled back.

"What the hell is going on downstairs?" I tried to hide the anger in my voice.

"Well, it's you'er wolves awakening baby.." mom answered. Why the hell is she still calling me baby?

"Who initiated this?" I'm disappointed. Parents should know what their child likes and what they don't.

"I initiated this. Sparks Blaze. I made the command, do you by any power against me, object this incoming celebration?" my father asked me. The f*ck?! He's using his alpha tone on me again!

"Ugh!" I narrowed my eyes while looking at him. I love my father but I hate his wolf. "By the power that will be vested on me in the awakening of my wolf, I Spark Blaze would like to dominate your wolf dear Alpha and there's no stopping me!"

I heard his wolf growled at me. I'm consumed of my anger. I hate anyone who dictates me. I take orders that accords to my will. In one swift motion, father stood in front of me, ready to launch his hand on my face. His wolf has taken his body which means I'm facing the alpha, my mom just sat on the table while watching us, then I heard another loud shutting of door. My father's eyes turned gray again. Another delayed fight.

"Daddy! I'm soo going to ask something from you!"  Fyrilyn said while skipping and stopped between me and dad.  He hugged him and do her usual sweet trick to make our parents say 'yes'. Such a spoiled brat.

"What is it baby?" mom asked dearly.

"I want to bring Vince here!" she burst out while blinking her eyes.

Damn it! That guy isn't welcome in my party! "It's my party." I blunted.

"I make orders.. and I say yes." dad said sharply. This conversation is going nowhere.

"Whatever. Dad, Mom and dear Fyr, try to entertain our guest, I might not be here during the celebration. I plan to spend some time with my awakened wolf and you better not stop me or you'll get your asses kicked. And that includes you, Alpha." I said.

    I felt something moved inside me. Like two heartbeats and then this is a sign that my wolf is nearly awake. I have to make sure I am far from Vince when my demon awakes. Alpha grabbed my shoulder in anger. He growled at me. Maybe it was a louder growl, Fyr and mom's face look scared and horrified. I looked directly at his eyes, which is a big disrespect to alphas. Her eyes painted anger and I can see it in his golden-yellow eyes. I felt power inside me as I involuntarily growl at him, he steps back and his eyes softens with confusions. My demon is awake.

'How dare you call me demon!' a voice from my head scolded me.

'shut up, you're not fully awake yet.' I mentally talked.

    I shut the door close and changed my clothes. I wore cotton shorts and a see-through 'gap' sweaters. I chose to wear the thin ones, after all, it's going to be torn by my wolf. I packed some extra clothes and money. I prepared them all and waited for all my guests to get inside. I don't want them to see me leaving or else they would follow me.

    I'm feeling something strong inside me. It's new but I like it. My senses seemed to be enhanced. I could see clearer at the dark now and I can even hear far more than I expected. Then I smiled as the last uninvited guest arrived with his porsche parked in front of the house. He glanced at my window and I quickly hide myself in the darkness.

'stupid, he might not see us but he can sense us.'

'shut up or I won't let you take over.'

'there's no stopping me.' my wolf proudly said.

'whatever.'

'you need to hurry before I can't withstand my crave.' I know what she means.

    I charged myself and jumped outside the window. I'm used to this. Third storey in the house doesn't seem high enough for me. I ran as fast as I could and went inside the woods and hid at the darkest innermost part of it. I'm panting but I can feel myself getting stronger. Much more stronger. It is then I have to wait until the full moon rises fully. Then I can unleash her.

'hey, what will I call you?' I talked to myself.

'call me Divine, not demon, you stupid woman.'

'psh,  call me whatever you want but I like being called Spark, nice to meet you.'

'the pleasure is mine. I want to have a run when we transform.' she asked, almost pleading.

'just don't get near my house or Vince.'

'Guaranteed, I will restrain but when our mate comes to us, I won't say 'no', I or we will mark him, get that?'

'whatever.'

    I sat and rested my head on a tree. I looked  at the moon. I still have one hour and thirty minutes to wait. After that, I have to share my body and thoughts with my demon named Divine