Epilogue: Forever It Is

VINCE'S POV

    I'm looking at the reality I am in now. I never regret anything starting from the moment that I found her. It has been more than a year since that accident about Spark's father. It surprised me that it didn't really affect her that much. I expected her to cry every night but none happened.

"Daddy, daddy Skyeisha won't share her toyth with meee!" a little boy complained while he stood beside me.

"Cloud, come bwack here!!!" shouted another beautiful child from the living room. She looks just like her mother.

"Not until you let me play those toys!" he shouted back.

I looked down at the little boy who looks at me with his puppy eyes. "Where's mommy, Cloud?"

"She'th fighting with uncle Tyler and aunt Amanda again." Skyeisha comes near to us and answered me in a boring tone. For a child, she acts like an old person.

"Okay, Cloud, play with your twin and don't fight. I'll just check out your mom.."

"Okayy.." Cloud rolled his eyes and acted like a responsible big brother. I really love my children.

    I walked my way to the arena. It's the new room we agreed to build, it is where we train our abilities to fight and since then, it became Spark's favorite place. Sometimes I get jealous to that place because she gives attention more to it than her attention to me.

"You know that's not true.." a voice spoke.

    I looked up and see Spark leaning against the door frame. She looks so sweaty and smokin' hot. The combat suit looks best on her. I like the way it clings into her body, showing her perfect curves. She walks her way to me and lean closer to me. I closed my eyes and waited for her lips to touch mine.

"You and your naughty thoughts..." she kissed me. "And so, you really like how this suit curves my body? Well, I could use another one like this tonight.." she said with full temptation but wait how did she..

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"I just learned it today but to be honest, I hate it, every time I uses it, I feel so vulnerable after."

I snaked my arm to her waist, "don't worry, I know you'll always be vulnerable to me baby.."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Where's the twins?" she asked.

"In the living room. Don't worry, we're safe.."

She laughed and pushed me, "Shut up, I'll just take a shower.." she walked past me.

"Want me to scrub your back?!" I shouted when she was about to reach the first stair.

"Nah, just go and hangout with the twins and we'll both spend some quality time before we sleep.." she smiled and ran.

    I entered the arena and saw Tyler and Amanda fighting. She's not sexy as my mate though but she still has the looks. They stopped when they noticed me and Amanda stepped out from the arena and Tyler shifted to his wolf form.

"What the hell?" I said when he attempted to run to me.

"He wants a little fight.." Amanda spoke.

    I smile with pride. Tyler hasn't really moved on. He's always challenging me to fight wwith him and always end up being a loser. I feel my wolf power rise and I could feel my insides tight and ready to shift.

"Yehey! Dadd's going to fight!" A little girl shouted from the benches and the three of us stopped and looked at where the voice is coming from.

"Ugh! Now look what you did.. I told you don't breath or speak, they'll noticthe usth!" Cloud blamed Skyeisha.