Chapter 8~ Revelations

VINCE'S POV

    Don't worry,I'll never leave you. Her voice keeps on replaying inside my head. Her promise keeps roaring everytime I fell asleep. Since she left me, I felt empty, I feel so inferior of myself.

    She left me. I don't know why. I want to know, I want to know everything. I'm not mad or angry at her for leaving me, in fact I blamed myself. If only I didn't fell asleep, if only I hugged and embraced her tight, if only I know what was going inside her mind. I feel defeated and it never happened in me before. I never thought my mate would leave me, heaven knows how much I could sacrifice just to be with her. I would give up everything just to have her back and feel her inside my arms.

    From the moment our eyes first met in that full moon night, I was sure that what I felt was love. I feel so happy because I thought that from that night and onwards, we would live together happily... but I was wrong. I woke up alone and she was nowhere to be found.

    After that morning, I went back to my pack and told them to  search for her. It has been two long-deadly week and still, no sign of her. I need her! I want her back, I want her to be with me.

"There's still no sign of her, Vince." Alejo, my omega spoke as he stood beside me.

I sighed, I'm desperate and I want her back. "I'll do the search tomorrow. I don't know what to do anymore. Where could she be?"

"Vince, you need to be patient. You'll find her in time..." he turned around, "I need to go." he said and disappeared as he shifted.

    I looked at the black tattoo in my wrist. It looks like a tattoo-bracelet. I never had any tattoo before because everytime I try, it disappears so I quit trying but this one is different. I don't know where I got it but I was sure that when I woke up, I had it on my wrist already.

"V-vince..." a familiar voice called me.

I rushed to support her. "What happened?"

"M-my sister, s-she's missing and we can't find her!" Fyrilyn cried like a lost child.

"When?"

"She never went home after her awakening..." she said between the tears.

"We'll find her.." I assured her and hugged her.

    Fyrilyn and I decided to broke up after I made love with my mate. It was then I was sure that I didn't love Fyr at all but we were only using each other to satisfy our need. She agreed but we remained friends.

"I-I need to go, I still have to ask some help from the other packs.." then she jumped down and ran inside the woods.

    I was alone again. Looking at the vast horizon. I'm thinking but I'm so puzzled. Fyr's sister wasn't there when she celebrated her awakening and I found my mate at exactly the same date. Could it be... I don't think so. I never saw Fyr's sister before but her parents say that the two of them are identical so that means they have the same faces. I shook my head, I don't want to think of Fyr's problem right now because right now, all I care is to find my mate. I want to find those eyes who stared at me under the moon's light.

    I woke up and yawned. I didn't have any proper sleep. Everyone is still busy finding her. I don't want to sit here and wait for nothing so I told them I would help them. They all agreed and so I shifted and ran away.

'We need to find her.' my wolf spoke.

'I know but I don't know where she would go..'

'If we have to search the whole world, I'll do it... I told you to follow her and what did you told me? You'll finish your monkey business with that woman first... Damn!' he always blame me about my mate and I too blame myself.