Chapter 4~ New Friend

SPARK'S POV

I looked at him one last time and run away...

    I woke up comfortably. I felt the sun on my skin, I feel  refreshed. I streched my arms up and I feel something quite new. I'm on a... bed? With fresh.... clothes on me? I look around .

    I see pale blue walls around me, a small round table made from woods with carnation and roses on top. There's also a big open window covered by what seems to be a white silk curtain. A big chandelier hanging from the ceiling and I'm on a bed. A very big bed with the color of lavender. There's a water beside the bed-side lamp. The room is so big. How the hell did I get in here?!

    I tried to communicate with my demon. I tried saying 'good morning!', 'hi', 'hello', 'how are you?' and 'are you even there..?' but nothing happened, no one talked inside my mind. Where did she go? I look around again, I don't remember anything, my last memory was when I ran away after marking Vince.

    I look down, examining the clothes I am wearing. These clothes are literally brand new, I could still smell the new-ness. I'm wearing a 'nightie', that's what most of the girls call and it's too sexy for me! I don't like it. The view on my wrist catched my attetion, there's a thin line of white, a tattoo-like form and it encircled my wrist. How the hell did I get a tattoo?

"Like what you're seeing?" a guy which I didn't see coming, spoke in front of me holding two white cups.

"Which view are you talking about?" I growled. Who the fuck is this guy?! He even has the courage to smile at me.

"Everything." he shrugged.

"Why am I here?" I asked. I'm pissed.

"Why not." he state as a-matter-of-factly.

"Why. Am. I. Here!" I growled. Good, I think Divine is back.

He stepped backwards, he looks stunned. "I  went to have a run in my err, territory... then I see you, naked to be exact." he shrugged and moved forward again and handed me one mug. "That's coffee.."

"T-thanks.. Err, why am I here?" I asked again, this time in a calm voice.

He scratched his nape and gave me a shy boyish smile. "You were naked, I thought you might need some help, you were unconcious and well, I took the responsibility of taking care of you so I brought you inside my house. Although you should be thankful because I rarely invite or bring people here."

"Huh, now I should be thankful... How can I feel thankful, I don't even know if you raped me before you dressed me." I said in an unpleasant tone, like the way I used to talk with my father.

"Oh you don't know how much I wanted to fuck you. I wouldn't rape you, that's absurd and I don't want to fuck someone who is asleep. It would bore me you know.." he smiled like he's not scared of me.

    I've had enough! Fuck me?! How dare him?! I could feel myself rising from anger, I want to persecute him! I stood up from the bed and ran across to him and my paws appeared. I was about to slice his neck but he catched my wrist. I am shocked. Don't tell me he's a wolf?

    I looked at him and he looks back at me. He's much more taller than me. I could see his eyes turned into reddish-yellow? It's a wolf's eyes. He smiled at me. The friendly kind of smile.

"You should be thankful that I was the one who found you and not the wolf hunters... You were so vulnerable last night, they could have kill you in just one shot... I'm Aldrin Menard, welcome to my territory, feel at home..." he smiled and faced his back to me, "you can come down for breakfast, I'll wait you there." then he went outside.