Chapter 12~ Sudden Rejection

SPARK'S POV

"I love you too.." I whispered as I heard the door clicked. I know he locked me up inside this four sided room. Alone.

'What do you know about love?' a foreign voice whispered inside me.

    I looked around, no one is with me. I tried to communicate with Divine but she was nowhere to be heard. Fuck! What is happening to me? I cursed as I felt another wave of excruciating pain. It feels like it's coming from my head. I want to slam my so hard on the wall. Damn!  I'm alone and the pain is killing me from the inside.

"Get out of my head! Damn you!" I shouted, trying to get the pain out of me.

'why would I? Don't you know how much fun I'm feeling right now?' the voice spoke again and it's coming from inside me.

"Who are you?!"

'an old friend of yours..' I heard a small laugh. Am I just imagining this?

"Who the hell are yyouu?!!"

'release me!' he commanded me but with all my might, I fought the need to release him. I don't know  why but I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen.

'"Why would I do that?" I said out loud in spite of the fact that my voice is already quivering.

'because whatever you do, I'm going to kill you!' he roared at me. Die?! What the hell, I won't let that happen.

'release him..' I heard Divine's weak voice inside me and I felt happy that she finally talked to me. I know she's safe.

    I could feel fur growing from my human skin. Am I going to shift? I have no idea. I carefully united myself with the pain and allowed whatever inside me to release itself in me. I could feel my bone breaking, the painful feeling is surreal. So painful, more painful than my first shift.

The last thing I remember was I shifted into my wolf form with two colors on my fur. Divine's fur mixed with black and I drifted into the darkness, still feeling the pain. If this is what they call 'death' then I'm probably dead.

"I reject you!" a loud voice awakened me and released me from the darkness.

"w-wh" I stuttered.

"just sleep. just sleep.." he cut me off my sentence. I took his words and I quickly drifted into a deep and safe sleep inside his arms.

    I woke up as I felt light and empty. I sat on the bed and leaned by back on the headboard. Was it all just a dream? I looked at myself. I'm naked, then it must be a dream.  I don't understand but it feels like it did happen and where's Vince? What time is it?

    I grabbed some of my clothes and went downstairs. They're all eating their breakfast. Vince looked at me and welcomed me with a warm and loving smile. I smiled back. They all looked happy. Maybe it was all just a dream. My matewalked towards me and grabbed my hand. I looked at it and his action made our mating tattoo connect. It looked like an infinity tattoo. Mine is white and his is black, it could also be a yin and yang.

"Come on, I know you're hungry." he said and pulled a chair beside his.

"I'm famished." I smiled at him.

    Everyone looked happy. I don't know why. Last night, they all looked deadly serious. Who wouldn't be? Tyler talked about some prophecies. I became an Alpha of my own alpha pack. Ashley returned with a wolf's spirit and my sister mates Aldrin's omega. What are they happy for? Why do I always get the last person to know what's happening? Alphas should be the first to know but in my pack, it's the other way around.