"I guess I don't see the difference," Adam admitted.

"You never assume things about other people, Adam," Brent shook his head. "That's the difference."

"Okay. If I try Google again will I get answers for other questions? Because it didn't give me an answer this time."

"Depends on the question," Brent shrugged. "I promise you can ask me anything you want, I won't ever get mad at you Adam. Promise."

"Do you really think my eyes are pretty?" Adam wasn't sure he could handle the answer.

"Hey, don't let that freak you out," Brent shook his head. "I shouldn't have said it. It doesn't mean I want to date you or anything."

"It's okay, but were you telling the truth?"

"Yeah," Brent grinned. "And it's not just your eyes."

"Oh," Adam's heart started pounding so hard he worried he was having a heart attack.

"Don't get weird on me. I think Tyler's hot too," Brent laughed. "I know you straight boys will break my heart but I'm going to enjoy it while I can."

"I thought you were in love with Maddox Bieber," Adam was amazed his mouth worked at all.

"Mmmmmm no one will ever beat Dax," Brent groaned. "He's so perfect. I just..ugh. Again, another stupid straight boy."

"Dax is straight?" Adam couldn't remember ever hearing Maddox was gay. "I never knew he dated anyone."

"He has to be," Brent sighed. "But he's never had a girlfriend so I like to pretend. He's never had a girl in any of his music videos either."

"So how do you know?"

"Technically, I don't," Brent's eyes widened. "Adam, you're giving me hope."

"Hope is good," Adam smiled but he didn't feel very happy. He didn't like the idea of Brent having a boyfriend, even if it was Maddox.

"Boys, we need to get to work," Jeff interrupted. He'd leaned out of the conference room so Adam followed Brent into the room to have a seat with Tyler and Jimmy.

"So we were just saying there's something we haven't taken care of yet," Monroe said as Adam sat down. "Every band needs a name, right?"

"We need a really good name," Brent pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I made a list of ideas but I don't really like any of them that much."

"You made a list?" Tyler laughed. "Let's see."

"Well yeah, I figured we would have to pick a name pretty fast," Brent handed Tyler his phone.

"Good, that settles one decision we have to make today," Martin joined them at the table. "Brent picked the name."

"Oh, I think we should vote or something. I really just came up with some suggestions," Brent's eyes widened.

"You already have a name," Martin picked up the remote control and turned on the TV screen that was attached to the wall. "And a logo."

"Whoa," Adam hadn't expected the image he saw on the screen but he liked it immediately. It was solid black on a black background but somehow the band's name stood out.

"That's fucking awesome," Jimmy looked as impressed as Adam felt.

"Watch the language," Martin warned. "We keep it G rated."

"Sorry. Does that say complex?" Tyler squinted.

Adam frowned. Sure enough, that was the name in the logo. He liked the design so much he hadn't noticed it was kind of a weird name and for some reason there was an extra x at the end. Complexx.