"Ace? Willow?" She was astonished beyond words, scanning us both for any injuries.

I couldn't trace any fury in her eyes, "Come in, come in, you both must be freezing."

In all honesty, I had felt like my entire being was in a portable freezer. Although, New York helped with becoming immune. Not to mention, Willow already was my own distraction from that. Luckily, she was warmer than me.

Nonna waved her hand for us to enter, and we abided.

She noticed Willow's limping and both eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets. The expression she had, softened.

"Oh Willow, what happened?"

She tried to reassure Nonna with a small smile, "It's not that bad," the petite looked in my direction, "I'm incerdibly grateful because of Ace." She peered up at me with sincerity and something else I couldn't pin.

Nonna then stared at me with anger but also relief, "I am just glad you both are safe. Come on Willow, let me fix up that leg of yours."

Looking indecisive, as if deciding to leave or stay. Willow peered up, "Thank you, but really it's not that bad."

"Nonsense, come sit down, please get comfortable on the couch. That way I'll have a better look." Nonna waved off the statement as if it were nothing.

Still looking unsure, Willow limped to the couch.

My grandmother turned toward me, appearing exhausted and absolutely worn out. It was all of my fault.

"Both of you stay right here and I'll get the first aid kit." Before she left "How did you hurt yourself in the first place honey?"

Willow's eyes screamed for me to help her, "Well, um she-I'll explain when you get back."

My excuse came out obnoxious and made Nonna look at me pointedly, "You and me ragazzo, are going to have a long talk." And she disappeared into the hallway without another word.

Willow looked relieved, again sending me gracious glances with her eyes.

I went over to her, sitting at the end of Willow's short legs exposing fluffy pink socks.

My head turned to hers in humour, "Hello Kitty, really?"

Each cheek lit up with red, "Hey don't judge me, Hello Kitty rocks. Even on socks."

A genuine laugh sounded off as I looked at her toes wiggling.

She began to giggle, "Come on, you can't say you didn't have a fictional role model from when you were a kid."

I thought for a minute at how gramps used to turn the television on to my favorite super hero and grinned, I should give him a call sometime. "Touchè."

"What is it?"

Heat crawled up my neck in embarrassment, "Spiderman."

"Well I can't get mad at you on that, but you should know Superman is way better." She held so much confidence in her voice with every bit of playfullness still there.

Feigning hurt, "Truly I'm wounded by that false accusation."

"Look at you using big words." Willow started to let out beautiful giggles I could listen to forever.

"And ofcourse I should take notes from Hello Kitty queen over here." The light hearted mood felt so good to feel, I almost wished it would never end.

Her eyes sparked, "Absolutely!"

My hand found her foot and felt the softness of the sock, "Now only if they had this for Spiderman."

Willow closed her eyes happily almost holding in her voice.

Until I realized my hands were motioning on her foot in a massaging action.

Suddenly, my behavior took a leap of faith and thought, 'why not soothe her for a minute.'

Every one of my fingertips grasped her toes and began to rub. Willow looked to have enjoyed it, grinning with a sigh of content.

Slowly I motioned over her ankles and she let out a quiet moan that was incredibly desirable. Almost having to stop, I exhaled through my nose and kept going. I didn't want to let my chlidish lust ruin it.

Only it did when once again her humming and moaning caused something near my groin area to move. They came out soft, quiet and unintentional. My ears just happened to pick up on it.

I was incredibly taken over with want and need looking at her facial features. With each eye still closed and frown lines on her face in satisfaction. I bet I could do something else to satisfy her even mor-

"Shit," I muttered under my breath. Willow didn't hear. As my eyes scanned over her adorably sexy face and mouth wanting to taste her on my lips again. With each strand of hair straying.

I held back a groan and realized this needed to stop, when Nonna finally entered back into our living room with a small box indicating a first aid symbol.

"Here to save the day." She said in a knowing tone.

Willow opened her eyes and quickly composed herself, not knowing what effects she had on my..... southern parts.

I stood up my full height to let Nonna tend to Willow's wounds.

"Where is the pain coming from?"

She pointed at her shin, "This is the source of it."

Nonna sat where I was, nodding in understanding.

She began to raise Willow's pant leg, "Um I-I don't think that's a good idea," she sounded panicked.

"Honey I need to see where the problem is in order to fix it," Nonna said in the most gentle tone I had only heard a few times ever.

I met her brown eyes, Willow nodded slowly in uncertainty, "O-okay."

One last look of reassurance came from Nonna and she started raising the material. When it was fully revealed,  Nonna gasped in shock and I felt even more rage build up inside of me at the sight.

Because there was only one bitch who did it.

***********************************
Hey Peeps,
Cliffhanger, I know sue me. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more explicit material for my dirty birdies. And no, I will not put it in a separate book titled 'Restricted Chapters'. Anyway, have a great night/day!

xoxo

-Bri