Chapter One: Surprise!

Start from the beginning

"Well then I guess we're going to have to go play in it after breakfast then" my dad said with a big smile.

Me and Riley smiled back at my dad before all three of us went downstairs to make and eat breakfast.

But when we got downstairs we were all surprised to see my oldest brother Shawn was here and making breakfast for us.

"Uncle Shawn!!" Riley said in excitement as she ran over to her uncle.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Shawn asked as he picked Riley up with a big smile.

"Good, mommy and grandpa are taking me to the park today after breakfast so I can play in the snow" Riley said with a big smile.

"Sounds like fun, mind if I tag along little sis?" Shawn asked.

"Not at all the more the merry" I said as I smiled at my brother.

Shawn smiled at me before walking over to me and giving me a big hug. I smiled at that before hugging him back.

"How was the Disney cruise?" I asked as we pulled out of the hug. Shawn's a writer and photographer for Time Magazine and recently they sent him to take pictures and write a review for Disney's new cruise line. And I know it's going to be a good review because Disney does great things ad me, Shawn and our whole family love Disney. So it's going to be a good review.

"It was great" Shawn said with a big smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yep, they had a lot of fun and amazing things for kids to do. A private area for adults to hang out while their kids are off playing in their own little area. They have a great party show every night and they end every night with a fire work show at sea" Shawn explained.

"Wow that does sound great" I said in amazement.

"I know right" Shawn said.

I laughed at that. "Sp did you give the review and pictures to your boss yet?"

"Yep, gave it to him last week" Shawn stated.

"And what did he think about them son?" Dad asked.

"He really liked them. In fact he liked it so much that he gave me a raise" Shawn said.

"Wow that's amazing Shawn" I said with a proud smile.

"Yeah I agree with your sister nice job kiddo" Dad said with a proud smile as well.

"Thanks. And the raise is pretty big, so thanks to that I'm going to treat all you guys to a big family vacation to our families favorite place to go too in the whole wide world" Shawn with a big smile.

"Shawn please don't tell me what I think you're going to say" I said with a big excited smile.

"Oh I am" Shawn said with a bigger smile.

I smiled nice and big at my brother and couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What's uncle Shawn trying to say mommy?" Riley asked looking very confused.

I smiled at my daughter before smiling at Shawn again. "Explain it to her Shawn."

Shawn smiled at me before turning to Riley and smiling at her. "What I'm trying to say sweetheart is that I'm taking you, your mommy, grandpa, uncle Andrew, aunt Emily and your cousins on a two week vacation to the one the only Disney World!!"

Riley let out a gasp of excitement before smiling nice and big at her uncle. "Really Uncle Shawn?"

"Really Riley" Shawn said with a big smile.

"Yayyy!!!" Riley said in excitement making all of us laugh a bit.

"Want to do a happy dance munchkin?" I asked.

"Yes!!" Riley excitedly shouted.

I laughed at that before smiling at her. "Then let's do it then!"

Riley giggled at that before Shawn sat her back down on her feet. And as soon as he did me, Riley, my dad and Shawn all did a happy dance. We all laughed at that before we stopped dancing so we could eat breakfast.

"Did you tell your brother and his family about the vacation yet Shawn?" Dad asked before he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yep, I told them last night when I got back from New York" Shawn said before taking a bite out of his waffle.

"And how Ava and Max react to the news?" I asked.

"Same as Riley did but just a tad bit more excited" Shawn said.

I lightly laughed at that before I continued to eat my breakfast.

"Wait mommy can uncle Andrew, Aunt Emily, Ava and Max come to play with us at the park today as well?" Riley asked.

"I'll have to call them and ask, but I'm pretty sure they can come too" I said with a reassuring smile.

Riley smiled back at me before she started to eat her breakfast again.