I'm Not Gonna Change

Abby

I park telling the girls to park in the pull off across the street next to the bushes then I notice a dumpster full of rubbish next to the house so I know the Lykins crew must've started. I hear music coming from the house so Jake's jamming which means he skipped practice. I turn to the girls warning them.

Okay look we have a no clothes policy at our house so Jake may be in his underwear in there so be warned. He likes to run around in his briefs.

They snicker and we walk in but he's not in the living room so we walk to the kitchen and get drinks and I show them my room. Jake hears me and yells back.

Yo Abby, the fridge is on the Fritz so Clark's going to get you a new one and he's going to pick up the dish washer for us to. I told him I'd tell you but I'll still install the dishwasher like we discussed. He said he'll bring you receipts. Come play with me babe. Kevin's at practice and Ken's on.

The girls look at me suspicious.

Tell Ken I said hi but I can't play I'm going out with Candy and Erica I'll play later. I promise we will play and if Kens on he can join us.

Okay but don't be wearing no leather underwear shit like last night. I think you about gave Kevin a heart attack.

He laughs but I scoff.

Me? I had my robe on but you guys insisted I take it off. You were the one in your briefs. Mr I'm hot.

Hey I'm friend zoned. I can look at you all I want as long as I don't touch and I won't touch what's not mine you can ask anyone that. We're friends baby.

The girls snicker and we walk back out to find him standing in the kitchen doorway in his briefs. His eyes widen and he quickly moves to the couch covering up.

Abby you fucker. You could've told me they were here. I would've put shorts on.

They giggle and I smile checking him out.

Oh but what fun is that? You let Leo see me. Now you can call us even. I'll be back later to make dinner.

He grins and says okay then we go to my car as he tells me I'm an asshole. I laugh and thank him then head out. We get to Bullseye Ink and they sign the release forms then Candy goes to my car to wait Erica insist I go back with her so I do and she gets everything done. She cries but gets it over with. She straightens herself up then wipes her face and I pay for hers as Candy comes in.

Erica looks horrible. I'm not sure about this.

She says trying to back out so we tell her it's her choice but the lady tattooist tells her she got hers done and loves them. I smile saying I do to. She looks over at me smiling.

So you decided to lose that virginity huh.

Well once I dropped the fat suit I got a boyfriend and he quickly found all my piercings. It's hard to stay a virgin that way but we split and I started dating a guy who's twenty four. That is until the bastard cheated on me twice with the same girl so now I'm just dating a school jock for the fun of it. I'm tired of being cheated so I'm going to have fun.

She smiles nodding at me.

Good for you girl. You just make them wrap that shit first.

She don't have to worry about it if she gets pregnant. She's a millionaire. She can raise the kids on her own.

Candy pops off so I turn smacking her arm.