Feeling The Guilty

Abby

I walk down and tell Ken that I'm going to bed but he's playing Halo and looks at me.

Hey what did that guy want?

Apparently Andy left a spy cam in my room so he came to get it and he thought he'd play with me to but got the big rejection. That was Chris by the way. He's an ass. Who are you playing with?

Jake and Sean. They didn't know you where still in town. They thought you were on your way to Georgia already.

Yeah my fight was cancelled remember? I leave at nine tomorrow morning.

I groan upset that they know where I am. I walk over and grab a headset and a controller and he smiles as looking at me as I sit next to him. We play but he pick on me about how I say things. I can't help it their all pervs but Jake and Sean laugh.

Get up on top and I'll take you for a ride this time.

I insist but they laugh.

No. You get up there since you seem so obsessed with it. You like top anyway.

He chuckles with the guys but I grin. If they want to be pervs I'll show them a thing or two and Ken's gonna be my victim. I stand up and step over so he leans back confused as I sit down on him wiggling my ass into his lap and he looks at me so I smile.

Okay I'll take top. It's better anyway. I get more control up here.

I smirk and hop my player on the back of the car but he looks at me so I elbow him and he starts playing again.

We keep playing and the more they harass me the more I do to Ken. He groans and the guys laugh. He's lucky I've kept the shirt on. I only have because I'm not wearing a bra but boy I'm getting sweaty and being on his lap isn't helping so I lift the shirt and he groans thinking I'm taking it off but I flip it between my tits.

Abby! Your falling behind. Move your ass girl!

Jake demands so I smile wiggling in Ken's lap doing as Jake says and he pulls me back and whispers to me to stop it before I start something. I giggle and wiggle again for spite. We keep playing when we find some guns.

You better be careful Ken. That's the gun Abby likes. You better give it to her or she'll find a way to take it.

Sean harasses him. I run my guy over to the gun and spin around on his lap smiling as I push him back.

That's right it's the biggest gun you can play with and I want it. Are you gonna give it to me?

Oh no, this one's mine. If you want it you'll have to take it.

I smile at the challenge then spin around wiggling my ass while Jake and Sean laugh.

Well move your ass then Abby your slowing us down.

Sean gets on me so I wiggle and Ken groans. I find another gun and we take off then find a group of aliens we blast and kill several of them. I move around as I normally do playing the game talking and playing while they harass me. I pay no mind to Ken then remember I'm supposed to be torturing him and start wiggling and moving in his lap as they harass me then I take my opportunity and take the gun from him. Giving him a similar but smaller one in exchange.

Oh I'm so sorry Ken. I had to take that big boy off your hands. It just looked to big for you to handle alone. It takes a lady to handle guns that size.

I spin around to him real close rubbing up his chest and around his neck.

You're such a cheater. I'm gonna get your ass.