Forced Relations

Abby

I wake up to Jared climbing out of bed. No morning kisses or anything. This isn't what I'm used to. Kevin's so different from Jared. Sure I like him but I don't know if I can do this. He kisses me then goes to his room and gets dressed. He look at me when we go to our cars so I smile and toss him my keys.

You sure? I can drive and meet you there.

Well I have to go see my mom after school and I'm going to the gym to but I'm sure you can bring me home before all that. Unless you want to go with me.

I would but I'll have homework and my parents want me to come visit so I'll bring you home first.

I smile and get in then talk to him about his homework and family but I knew he was different. He doesn't want me to met his parents yet. That's special to him and I'm not that special someone to him. I don't feel hurt by it because he's not mine either and he pretty much knows it. He parks next to Levi and Preston and we get out to the many students looking at us including Bradley and Paula. Then Suzy pulls up next to us with Leah next to Levi. Preston walks over to Suzy who she smirks.

Sorry sweetie this ass is of limits. I don't dig the pole baby.

Then a blonde girl steps out and Suzy wraps her arm around her.

Abby this is my girlfriend Pam. We've been dating for over eight months now. She's using my car to move us into our new apartment. My parents are pissed.

I shake Pam's hand and we talk briefly then she takes off. Afterwards I notice Levi and Leah nuzzling up to each other. Jared chuckles then Tatum walks over in his new clothes to get us girls and we smile giving him a once over.

See Tatum you do look hot. All you needed was some need clothes and a push.

Yeah I think my parents and sisters about had a heart attack when I walked out this morning. Mom spit her coffee across the table and dad choked on his eggs and my sister's. Well they're teenage girls so they're happy telling me it's about time I got some fashion. Being the only guy in my house other than my dad life isn't easy for me. I try not to be seen so thanks for making me stick out. You bitches suck.

Levi turns looking at him ready to fight for calling us bitches but it's something he says all the time in a friendly way so Leah laughs

Yeah well us bitches like you dicks looking good dick. Now go find you a bitch that's not a real bitch. You know we don't play well with others and we'll beat her ass if she's to rude.

You heard that. Look at Abby. She's been dying to beat a bitches ass. Come on let's get to class. The sooner we get in the sooner we get out.

Jared smiles grabbing my hand walking me to my locker. Bradley walks over looking at us.

Abby I'm sorry about last night. Paula and I are over. I thought you said you and Jared were just friends?

We were but when I got home we became more. We're together now. Sorry about you and Paula that was awkward but I'm sure you'll bounce back. I mean you were about to do the same thing she was doing.

He looked at Jared who steps closer to me then and they look at each other as if their challenging each other but Bradley huffs.

Yeah. There's plenty of other chic's. You and Jared go enjoy your...courtship.

He smirks and walks off but I turn hugging Jared.

What was that for?

I just felt like it. You don't like affection in public do you?