Still Skittish

Abby

I get up early and quickly dress then make coffee and breakfast I leave a note to turn off the coffee pot and tell the guys that Clark will be here soon with the shower so don't lock the house that I have something I have to do and I'll see them at school. I lock my bedroom door and head out then see Jake at the door as I pull out. I go to UDF but run into Jonathon who's getting gas to. I finish pumping and he pops his head around and asks what I'm doing out so early.

I couldn't sleep so I figured I'd fill up before school then take take care of some online banking on my phone but I just really needed to think. What about you?

My parents are bitching at my sister about bill money again so I left. She never pays her part. She has two kids so they make her help.

I nod as we walk in and I grab a Coke then pay. I say bye then take off. I park at the school and pull up my account then switch my address then see that I already got a deposit from the interest on my account and the money I used and took out is almost put back and it hasn't even been two weeks yet. I smile and log out then watch as the cars start pulling in. The airs a little nippy now so it's jacket season and I didn't wear mine but I get hot easily. Except I'll wore my silver corset and skinny jeans so I know I'll be chili today. I start to text Kevin to get my jacket but I locked my room so I look in my trunk then slam it shut as Candy walks over.

Dang girl, why don't you just break it.

Yeah, I'm just aggravated. What do you do when you really like someone but he thinks your dating someone else or that your not interested and keep you want to from hurting his friends at the same time?

So you like Kevin or Jake and you want to let him know but don't want to hurt the other.

Right and it's Kevin but please don't tell him and now I don't have a boyfriend anymore. I broke it off with him but I have a big problem now. They both moved in with me yesterday and they both want to date me. I've heard them talking.

She grins looking unsure.

Yeah that makes it harder you just do what you're doing. Don't date either of them and let them get to know you. Maybe one of them will decide they don't find you as pleasing as they thought they did. But be yourself.

Thanks Candy. I've been so messed up all morning. Please keep this between us. I don't need people talking.

She nods saying she will then Erica yells for her and she tells me bye then takes off but Jake and Kevin pull in. I sigh but push back the feelings from last night. He thought I was sleeping so that's good. I walk over and smile as I grab Kevin's arm then Jake's.

Hey thanks for putting me in my bed. I hate sleeping on the couch. I always get really stiff.

They look at each other then Kevin grins but Jake's smirks.

Abby honey you walked to bed. You were going off on Alex. I tried to tell you I wasn't him but you wouldn't listen.

I remember the dream but it wasn't just a dream. Could you imagine being rejected by the one you've waited to be with? Sorry I took it out on you.

We walk in and get our things then go to class but as school goes on I get chili. I rub my arms and move on then walk with the guys until Kevin rubs my arms to warm them.

Abby sweetie you're freezing. Where's your jacket?

He asks complaining as I shrug sniffing my nose.

I forgot it at home. I'll be fine.

We stop at Jake's locker then.

Hey give me my jersey out of your locker, she's freezing.