Moving Mom

Jared

I finish my shower and walk out but Abby's sleeping. I can't get over the way she acted when I told her I love her. It's like she's been waiting to hear it or something but the messed up thing is, I'm actually falling for her. I don't know what to think or do anymore. She has me all mixed up and I think I may actually be falling in love with her but I can't tell her that. I won't. I lay down and turn off the tv then she rolls over to me.

Um, hold me closer baby you feel so good.

She murmurs. I pull her close and start to doze off when she starts to talk again. I've learned that when she's stressed or over thinking things she talks in her sleep. I look at her as she mumbles but she sits up and looks around.

Do you see Jared? Come on Suzy seriously, look! What? You know we're happy look where we're at. do you see him?

She looks around so I watch her but she groans

Shut up Paula you and Tatum are just going out and so are Suzy and Preston. It's different with me and Jared okay. I chuckle and she looks at me and grins but turns and looks around again. Asking where I am then Suzy irritates her

Oh my god Suzy! Would you stop yes okay yes! How many time do I have to tell you guys I love him but I can't tell him that now can I? Oh God Jared, you bitches!

She covers her mouth and I sit up.

What the fuck? She's been telling her friends she loves me? I look at her as her eyes water and she start to apologize and says it's to soon and apologizes again as her tears start to streak down her cheeks. I don't know what to do but I don't want her to cry. I wipe her tears and kiss her telling her it's okay and she hugs me.

I don't want to rush you. I know you're not ready to love me.

I have to remind myself she's sleeping so I grin then pull her to me and tell her I do and she smiles but lays back down and goes back to sleep but now I'm awake and even more confused. I walk down but Preston's in the kitchen.

Hey dude what's wrong?

He asks curious

Abby's talking in her sleep. She's telling me she loves me and stuff. I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

I confide in him but he grins.

Huh... I thought for sure you'd tell her you loved her by now. It's all over your face when you're with her dude. You've never treated any chic the way you do her and you've been with her the longest to. They're usually just a couple days and done. She loves you to. We can all see it. Are you really that blind? You guys belong together.

I don't know man. I've never felt like this and it scares me. What if she changes her mind or we splits? Then I'm left broken and depressed.

Yeah maybe but what if she don't? Then she becomes your future. Are you willing to walk away from her because if you're going to you need to do it now before she gets to hurt from it. She's already attached and she's Levi's cousin. Don't dick around either love her or leave her dude. I mean she just shelled out over two hundred thousand dollars for you a car. If that's not love I don't know what is. Goodnight.

I grab a Dr. Pepper and walk back to our room to find her gone. I look around to see the bathroom light on so I lay down. Preston's right though I need to figure out what I'm doing. I can't keep leading her on. Not if she's already dropping the love bomb. I mean I like the idea but... wait, I like the idea of her loving me? She walks out and I watch her walk to bed.