Naughty, Naughty

Abby

I rush to get ready but like yesterday Ken's already gone leaving a twenty again. I don't need it so I stash it in the unused cookie jar. I take off to school but as soon as I pull in I see Nick standing with Kelsey and she's not happy about it. I step out as they walk over and he hugs me, kissing me while Andy scoffs walking by with Tom who laughs.

Get her Nick. Tear that ass up son.

He teases knowing I'll laugh but Nick shakes his head as Andy punches him for saying it.

So why are you here anyway?

I ask Nick but Kelsey answers.

He wanted to see you before going to college then work.

She complains and I smile pleased that he missed me so kiss him again.

Awe you make me want to take these clothes off and leave with you.

She scoffs but Nick smiles then takes off so I grab Kelsey and we head inside with her complaining about him coming to see me but we go on to first period. I finish my work and start to draw but Lily one of Andy's little minions asks me to draw a Skelton on a motorcycle with flames so I get to work on it and just before the bell rings I finish and sign it in pen on the back like I do all my pictures. She takes it and writes something on it before walking off. I go on to music where I see Andy looking at the picture then he smirks and starts to put it in his bag but stops and looks at the back reading my name. I look down as he looks over at me so he doesn't see that I saw he liked the picture. In Mrs. Libbes class she tells us there's going to be a talent show and she needs volunteers. A few people step up but Kelsey shoves me forward and I try to back out but Mrs. Libbes writes me down and tells me to get a song together. I complain then go back to my spot and smack Kelsey who laughs.

The talent show's Friday and everyone must be prepared by Thursday so I can have you rehearse.

I look at Kelsey and tell her she's helping me practice. We move on to our next classes but they go smoothly. When I get to fitness I refuse to dress out so Dutro makes me do thirty push up this time so I do them then start running but he shakes his head then we play volleyball again. I mess up over and over so I give up and I walk over to the exercise equipment and set the weights at a hundred and twenty pounds and start lifting them. This gets the attention of Sean, Chris and Tom and some of the other guys so I put them up and stands up as Tom looks at the weight while Chris counts them saying how much I'm lifting. Then Andy walks over looking at me then the weights.

You're pretty strong for a chic. How much can you lift?

Tom asks curious but Mr. Dutro walks over to see what we were doing as I walk over and add twenty pounds making it a hundred and forty pounds. They talk and some doubt me but I lay back down and lift the weight several times. I don't know if their weights are different or what but they feel lighter than what I'm used to. I get up and Dutro nods.

Very good Zimmerman. I'm impressed but tomorrow your to dress out. No exceptions.

I look at him. Still refusing.

No. I won't subject my classmates to my body by sharing my body with them. Give me detention or suspend me I don't care but I'm not dressing out.

They all stare but he points to the hall so I walk off and he follows.

Okay Abigail I understand your self conscious but you can't let your class mates intimidate you.

I know. How about we make a deal. You give me a week. After the talent show I'll start dressing out. That way I'll have time to start feeling comfortable here and even if I don't I'll still dress out.