The Boyfriend and the Ex

Abby

I walk in closing the door then I hear Jake and Kevin start talking so I turn up my music then step in the shower. I want to drown out everything. I can't have Kevin, I can't have Jonathon. Alex cheated on me. I wax then get in and wash my hair. I start washing then Kevin taps on the shower door and steps in with me.

Abby I'm tired of playing games with you. I know you're not with Jonathon anymore and I want you to be with me more than anything but I couldn't wait to talk to you about it.

I stand there shocked and scared at first as he grabs my hand kissing it then starts to get out but my fear vanishes so I pull him back.

I want to be with you to and I haven't been with Jonathon since yesterday. He wanted to control me and I won't be controlled. It was you I wanted the whole time.

He smiles stepping over to me but doesn't touch me so I reach for him and he gladly hugs me soaking him and we laugh as he kisses me as he turns on his shower and starts washing while I wash. I step out seeing his wallet laying there so I look in looking back at him but he's still washing so I peek in to see his things neatly organized. Then see a condom tucked inside so I grin and look back at him again. I've been so scared but I have to get over this, I have to. I take the condom and step back in turning my water back on as I rip open the package. He turns wiping his face as I kiss him but I keep the condom cupped in my hand until I know we're ready. He pulls me caressing my body then presses me up the wall and grunts so I slip the condom in his hand but he looks at me confused.

I've been waiting for you.

I say a little seductively and he smirk with a smile.

I've been waiting for you to baby.

He pulls me to him as I fight the fear in me to let him lifts me. He pulls me to him then kisses me.

Oh baby you feel so good. I wanna lay you on my bed and have my way with you.

He says making my fear leave and I pull him.

You feel so good in me, I wanna scream.

Oh yeah baby, you gonna scream for it... Come on baby, tell me what you want.

I smile seeing he likes to let go and expressing himself with his partner. I pull him letting him have it. I tell him what I want and he gives but he does the same so I move and wiggle for him.

Harder baby, harder. Yeah. Oh, that feels so good.

He kisses me pulling me harder

Oh Kevin don't stop! More baby, more!

I pull him nearly yelling. He smiles as he pulls me forcing our bodies together so I wiggle turning my ring for him to feel it better. He squeezes my ass but pulls me faster and grunts. Then I freeze as I feel him pulse. I clutch to him scratching his shoulders but he pulls me. We stands there kissing then he stands me and we rinse off. Afterward we get out to get dressed.

So I got you to scream after all. I think I should get points for that.

He jokes making me laugh while I put on my lotion.

I don't think so. Oh you need a new condom for your wallet. I robbed yours. I didn't know where else to get one on such short notice.

You no I like your way of telling me you like me to but now that that's settled will you be my girlfriend?

Only if I'm only yours and you're my mine.

He smiles nodding.

Of course you'd be my only mine. I'm not a cheater but I'm all yours to. But no dates with guy friends either, like James. I know what they're after and I saw that kiss before you got out of his car.