Ready to Perform

Abby

I wake up feeling good so I pull on my blue corset top and blue skinny jeans. Then pull on my fat suit for my final time I've already bagged up the rest and thrown them in my closet so after I wash them I'll donate all of them somewhere. I head down stairs to find a twenty with a note as usual so I put it in the cookie jar. I just hope Andy doesn't rat me out for not eating lunch at school. Kelsey and I walk in and she looks at my clothes.

Girl I'm so glad you're losing the fat suit. You're to hot to dress so slobby.

She insist as Sean and Tom walked by but they stopped to look at us.

You know she's right. You're a sexy mother...

Tom starts but Sean cuts him off.

You better watch what you say Tom. That my sister your talking to.

Tom grins but nods.

My bad bro.

Sean tilts his head jerking it to the side and Tom quickly takes off and I look at Kelsey who admires Sean. So I invited him to join us at the party tonight.

You want me to come to a party that Andy's having? I don't know that that's wise. I might. Maybe I'll follow you over so I can leave whenever I want or if I get pissed.

Oh come on. Kelsey will be there to and she'll be more than willing to keep you company.

He looks at Kelsey but she smacks me blushing.

Really? Well I just may come then. It's hard to pass up a beautiful woman. Who cares about the party.

He smiles at her making her smile at him shyly but he walks off and she smacks me again. Telling me she has a boyfriend and that was embarrassing. I laugh telling her I see her checking him out all the time and if she was serious about her boyfriend she wouldn't do that so she grins. We go to class and do our work and I turn mine in early as usual then start drawing. After class I go to my locker and head into music but Mrs. Libbes stops me.

Abigail you missed rehearsal yesterday so you can rehearse in front of the class today as you punishment.

I see Andy snicker but Kelsey elbows him. I give her my music and take the Mic. I look at Sean who nods at me with a smile then look at Andy who smiles and nods at me like he's supporting me now. It seems like he's finally starting to accept the fat me. I guess he's not so bad. The music starts and I start singing but I see Sean and Andy both make odd faces. I finish the song and put the Mic up then get my CD and take my place. I get a few strange looks but Kelsey speaks up.

Oh my God that was awesome! You killed it. You didn't even know that song yesterday and you, you killed it. Wow, that was so good!

I practiced last night. Ken walked in on me in the living room. I was playing Skyrim and singing in my undies. He laughed at me then we played Halo. He loves that game.

Andy looks over curious but shakes his head.

You play Games with dad?

Yes. We do live together. I cook for him to. We do have a relationship I'm not just a stranger living in his house. We've lived together for almost a year now.

He grins and we turn to start singing. After class Sean tells me I did really good and I'm going to win the show. I laugh but tell him he's crazy. Classes go smoothly then we go to fitness and we play basketball. This I can play. I like shooting hoops. They put Fred as my guard and he doesn't really try to block me much until I get the ball and shoot a three pointer. They all look at me curious then.