Let's Buy It

Abby

I jerk upright to a loud bark but Jared grabs me then laughs.

Yep, I think it's time to get up and take the pups out. Thunder's up and letting us know about it.

He says pulling me back kissing on me then there's another bark but it's not as loud as the first one. So I look at Jared.

And there's Lightning.

I giggle then start to climb over him to get up but he pulls me fondling.

You know, they are in their crates and we do have a little time still.

Oh really? Well remember that next time you have to piss and you're rushing to the bathroom. I want you to hold it and think about right now.

Awe, why you gotta ruin it?

Oh honey, you'll be okay. I have to go get our babies. Before they wake up the guys.

I say walking to the door in my underwear but he sits up shaking his head.

I'll meet you out there obviously your going to go get dressed right?

He insist so I nod as he goes to get dressed. I walk out and put food in the bowl then let them out and walk down the hall back to my room when Preston walks out dressed and ready to go to school. His eyes widen and he looks at me so I hurry in to my room. Then I hear Levi and Jared. I walk out to see Jared walking out with the pups so I clean up the messy potty pads. I'm so glad his parents used them. It saves so much time cleaning up. Preston looks at me but doesn't say anything. I take the other food and water dishes out to the pin and fill them up then put their toys out for them. Then notice they put straw down and a tarp up with a light so I ask Jared about it.

That's a heat lamp babe. It's getting chili and we didn't get a dog house for them to have shelter so we used a tarp just in case it decides to rain. We are in Georgia you know.

He released Lightening into the pin and she trots around playing. Then he let's Thunder go and he trots over to her and she pounces on him so I laugh.

She's you in dog form. Always beating up on someone.

He says dodging as he hooks the leads to the pin but I smack at him.

Well he's like you. A goody to shoes. Your always so whatever."

Oh yeah? I'll whatever ya!

He tickles me and I laugh but the pups bark at him at the gate so we look and I smile as he kneels down to them.

Good boy, good girl. You protect Abby that's good.

He talks to them then stands up and smiles as I tell them bye and he says he's going to train them to be guard dogs. Saying he wants to work with animals but he's not sure how yet. We walk in and I take some money out of my safe and we agree to get a bigger car to haul our larger pups around in so Levi agrees to go to the car lot after school.

Preston, can you ride with Levi? That way you can dive my car home?

He looked at me shocked.

Really? Levi won't let me drive his car. He makes me ride everywhere and if Leah's with him I have to take the bus.

Well I don't want you seeing my girlfriends ass.

I shake my head and tell him he can skip the ass grabbing for a couple hours and bring Preston to drive my car home. Then I tell them about the Halloween party and they laugh.