Healing Time

Abby

I spend the next few days lingering around the house. But today when I wake up I find Kevin's mom waiting to help me. She tells me she read my instructions and I can have regular food now. I can even put my regular clothes on but I don't because I don't want to hear Kevin complain. We talk and joke all day then she heads off just before they get home. I go take a shower and walk to my room shutting the door behind me. I called a local doctor and they scheduled me I can come in Friday so I start dressing then there's a tap on my door.

Abby you in there?

Kelly chirps so I open the door still I'm my shorts and topless but Chris and Gary are with her so I quickly shut the door.

Oh God you didn't say you were bringing the guys!

I scold her but She laughs

I didn't think you'd care or open the door half dressed living with two guys.

I quickly dress then open the door and grin at them then walk to the living room and sit down.

Yeah well they see me running around the house in my undies all the time so I'm not too worried about them and Kevin sees whatever he wants." Her is my boyfriend.

Yes I do. Have you eaten or taken you medicine recently? Hello Kelly.

He greets her as Jake walks in looking at the group and smiles at Kelly as she stands up so he sits and she sits on him. Chris and Gary look at her oddly then turn back to me.

So Goshen huh? You didn't go very far? How do you like it?

Gary asks as I stand up letting Kevin sits down. I feed him a fish then look at Jake who leans Kelly back as I toss one to him and he catches it with his mouth.

I like it. I have a couple good friends but these guys are my family. Kevin's my boyfriend as you can see and Jake's like my kid.

I toss a kiss to Kelly and she smiles then I toss one to Gary and he catches it and eats it. I toss a kiss to Chris and he pockets it. We talk a little more then Kevin opens a kiss and pops it in my mouth. I smile and pull out a fish and toss it as Chris who quickly catches and eats it. I grin and toss a kiss at Gary then at Kelly and unwrap one and toss Jake his to see him catch it with his mouth and I snicker. Then feed Kevin his fish. I look at Kevin then.

I need to put my bandages on but I don't need the bigger ones there's no leakage anymore.

He nods and stand up lifting me easily.  He tells them we'll be right back and walks to my room. I pull up my shirt and he put on the bandaid size bandages.

See look how good your healing baby. You'll be up and at up by the end of the week.

Yeah I know but we still can't do anything until the inside heals and that won't be another week or two so it'll be close to Halloween before we can even be together again.

Oh you'll be okay. We can still hold each other plus I'm not able to either. So we're down together baby.

He comforts me so I smile and kiss him then pick up his ointment pulling his shirt up putting it on for him.

How's that big boy doing?

I pull his pants.

Still red and sore.

He admits So I grab my antibiotic handing them to him but he looks at me.

Start taking these I don't want you getting an infection. I don't need them and if I need some I'll tell the doctor Friday when I go in. Now let me see.