The Real Me

Andy

Okay all week I've dealt with this fat ass girl. I don't like her moving up here hogging up all my dad's time and here he's spending a shit ton of money on her. He gives her anything she wants like she's his lover or something. She's nothing to him anymore. I get that her mom left her and that sucks but he didn't have to buy her that car and doesn't have to give her money like he does. I see the notes in the trash. She's taking advantage of him. Dad comes home and we argue about her and he tells me she's his and I'll respect her. Then I tell him I don't want her at the party and nobody else will either but he doesn't want to hear it then she comes in and she tries to go straight to bed but dad makes her eat and she ends up getting sick after but Tom's love struck. I don't get it. How can he want her fat ass? Sure her long brown hair is pretty and her face is pretty and she's got perfectly shaped lips and beautiful blue eyes but she's a fat ass. Then during school I've noticed she's a damn good artist. Hell, Lily tried to pass one of her drawings off as her own but Abby signs all her work so that have it away. I took it to our art teacher and she turned it in to our county contest. Then she shows me up in shop but I can handle that she's a skilled worker. But when she pulled up her sleeves I noticed how thin her arms are and commented but she quickly covers them like she doesn't want me to see them. She's hiding herself. I noticed today that she's wearing something blue under her top but I didn't say anything. I've heard her talking to her friends telling them she knows I don't want her around and she's used to people not wanting her so she's staying away. I see the look in her eyes and I know I've hurt her now and it hurts me finding out that I actually hurt her. She has nobody and I've been treating her like trash. Then I find out that Sean's her brother and she's one of the local Zimmerman's but that doesn't matter now I have to prove to her that I can be the brother she deserves. But then I hear Sean talking to hear.

You know when you start wearing your regular clothes Andy will want to date you. He won't be the protective step brother anymore and I'll have to kick his ass.

She laughs sounding amused.

Well that's not going to happen. All he's ever done is be mean to me. Why would I even consider a guy like that. He thinks I'm a fat nobody and treats me like shit. I don't want a man like that.

Okay, but just be aware that he will be looking. Trust me I was shocked to see you when you took your clothes off so I guarantee he will be very interested.

You make it sound dirty. I have to go, see you in class.

I walk over but he looks at me and grins.

Hey I'm having a party tonight and since we have a sister in common, maybe we should try to get along. If you want you come you're welcome to.

He nods and says okay then takes off. I talk to Abby a little over the day and I've told her I want her to come to the party if she dresses for it. So as far as I know she's coming. I try to act like a good brother and punch Tom for hitting on her and she smiles at me like she's happy that I stopped him but then he takes her picture and sends it to Alex but she didn't want him to have it so she turns on Tom punching him and he whines like a little girl. We laugh but Alex looks asking what happened but Tom tells him nothing that he's fine. As I leave class I squeeze Abby's shoulder and smile at her. She looks up at me shocked but I'm trying to prove Sean wrong.

Good luck at the talent show. I'll see you tonight. You know what dress however you want. I don't care. Let someone say something.

She smiles and I take off before she can say anything. I get to dad's and open the fridge to find several trays of jello cups so I eat one and find out real fast that their loaded with alcohol.

Abigail's Journey On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara