Struggling

Abby

I pull up next to Liam in the big truck and he smiles.

Nice car. Much better than that Camaro. Did you pick it or did dad?

I picked it. Dad likes it.

He chuckles then tells me to follow him to the Value City then Furniture Fair. We look around and I get a bedroom set then we sees a living room set that we both like so we get it then go look at kitchen stuff getting a small table and chairs. The workers load everything in the truck then I tell Liam I'll meet him at the house unless he wants to come with me to the Wal-Mart to get some dishes and towels and stuff. He shrugs but agrees to follow me over. We walk in getting dishes and cookware then get things for the bathroom. I grab a couple trash cans then curtains and I get a comforter set. I look at the car ready to go but he shakes his head.

Come on you're gonna need a microwave and toaster and Sean drinks coffee. You need a tv to. You really are simple.

I laugh and he runs to get another cart. We get a tv for the living room and one for my bedroom. Then get a toaster, microwave and coffee pot. Then grab some food while we're here. He stays close to me as I avoid any passing men and refuse to go thru the checkout with a guy clerk. We check out and take everything to the truck and my car then head to my new house. When we get there Sean helps unload everything and we get everything organized then I see that Sean ordered a pizza. They stick all the old furniture in the barn out back for now and Liam takes the truck back after eating some pizza and downing a couple Cokes.

I put the extra money back in my safe but keep out five hundred for myself. Kelsey tells me her family came over and checked the place out. I asked if she told them about what happened to me but she says no that it's my private business and she won't tell anyone. I tell them Andy was arrested that I pressed charges and his dad beat him up and he's helping me as of right now. I go take a shower and scrub as hard as I can but I still feel dirty. When I get out I brush my teeth and go to my room. I sit on my bed and draw the scene as I remember it. Andy holding me against the wall forcing our bodies together the condom wrapper on the floor his pants still on my and skirt pulled up but I'm pushing him. On the same page I draw the hospital scene. Me holding my dad back and Andy being cuffed. I show his black eyes and broke nose and the busted lip then put his mom in yelling with a bubble and she's telling my dad to leave Andy alone his ribs are broke and all that but Andy looks ashamed in the drawing like he did when the cops arrested him. He knows he messed up. I put the picture away and look at my phone curious when Alex will text but he still hasn't so things must be bad. I finish unpacking my things and find the little camera Andy got for us to video. I set it on my dresser. I'll figure out what to do with it later. I pull off my clothes and set my clothes out for tomorrow then pull off my bra and start to climb in bed when Gary calls.

Hey Gary what up?

I say casual but he hesitates.

Well Abby I hate to tell you this but I'm here with Chris getting Andy's things for his mom and his computers on but when I clicked the mouse we got a great view of you and your stand there but ass naked. Love the piercing. Can you tell us what's going on and why we're taking Andy's shit to his mom's?

I walk over taking the battery out of the camera.

Awe you disappeared. You're no fun.

He complain and I half laugh.

Thanks for letting me know about the camera. I don't want that bastard watching me.

See that's what we're talking about. We know he cheated on you and we get you don't want him to see you or anything but why's his dad kicking him out? That doesn't make since.