POW*MIA

Abby

I wake up and I'm really warm so start to move to find Andy with his arm over me. I roll slightly away and he rolls over on his back. I flip the alarm off on my clock before it goes off then pull off my clothes and slip under the cover. I kissing his stomach at first he groans but doesn't wake up so I try Kelly's method and jump right in. I grab him pulling him out and start sucking and he quickly wakes up yanking the cover off.

It's about time you wake up. I thought I was gonna have to get started without you.

I pull his shorts off the rest of the way and he chuckles.

Well don't stop baby.

I kiss him then start again learning quickly to use my tongue ring to help please him then suddenly he truss to sit up and pull away but I want to please him so I follow him which I soon regret.

Awe shit babe watch ou...t.

He starts then groans as he finishes squeezing my hip. I nearly gag as I choke it down but he moves and picks up my trash can offering it to me but I'm confused by what he's doing.

What baby? I don't need the trash can.

You mean you...

He stammers but I look at him confused. I'll ask Kelsey and Kelly about this later. I look at the time but we still have a good hour before school so I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and he pulls me back in bed so I tell him we don't have time but he laughs and starts kissing me all over anyway.
I giggle as he kisses and rubs on me then pulls me down on the bed as he kisses my inner thighs making me giggle. Then he licks so I freeze and he chuckles but he keeps going. He pulls me doing as he pleases then I get overwhelmed. I push him pulling away but he pulls me as I arch and I squeeze his muscular arms then quickly comes up grabbing a condom.

I don't care if we don't have time your ass is mine.

He forces our bodies together taking me hard and fast. We finish and I kiss him then we get dressed and head downstairs but Tammy's making breakfast and has a plate for both of us. We quickly eat and tell Ken bye as we head out in his car together. We get out but Sean grins then reads a text and looks at Andy getting angry.

You soon of bitch! I let you go out with her and you take her virginity!

Sean yells at Andy but he pulls me behind him. I speak up then.

Sean you told me to do what I felt like doing and I am so you back off! I'll do with him what I want!

Andy tries telling me to let him handle it but Sean crosses in front of Andy's car to face him with Kelsey right behind him. That's when Chris and Gary run over to Andy's flank while Fred and Billy flank Sean. I grab Kelsey and point at Chris.

Well Sean you better plan on fighting Chris to because you sure as hell didn't get Chris's permission to sleep with her even though you got hers.

Chris steps forward pissed.

You what? Sean!

Kelsey smacks me but I tell her to wait but she speaks up.

Oh shut up Chris! Sean didn't force me to do anything and Sean you stop it to! Andy didn't force Abby. She's a big girl. She made her own choice and you know Andy's going to take care of her. Chris go find some girl to screw and stay out of my business.

Chris scoffs as Andy pulls him back telling him to go on with Gary and as soon as they walk off Fred and Billy leave. I hug Kelsey and she walks over to Sean who frowns at Andy but I smils at Andy who holds me at his side.