In A Relationship

Abby

We stop at the small gas station at the corner of Buckwheat and 131. We get gas and drinks but I run into Kim. I pay but she walks over to me.

Hey Abby. Have you talked to Alex? Someone beat him up really bad. I'm going to see him now. Why don't you come with me.

I shake my head frowning.

No Kim sorry. I was getting serious about Alex and caught him with another woman. He told me she was family but my friend Leo told me she was his girlfriend so I drove by his house and saw them having sex. I guess since I wouldn't have sex with him he went looking elsewhere but thank you Kim. I'm glad I met you and your family.

Thanks for telling me. We were glad to meet you to. Bye Abby.

I say bye then walk out to my car and take off to meet Sean and Andy but then I get a text as I pull in at my dad's. I look but it's from Andy.

We had to take dad food so we're running behind. We'll be there soon.

I grin but Ginger walks out and waves us in so we walk in and tell her what's going on. We wait and she rambles about her friends then Sean pulls in but another car pulls in behind him with a group of girls in it so Ginger takes off with them. Andy hands me my blue bikini. I frown then go change. I should've donated this one because it's kinda small but oh well it's too late now. I walk out and see Kelsey pull her shorts off and I hear several whistles. I walk out with my towel on seeing Sean and Andy then see Liam and several of his friends but most I've never seen. I pull off my towel and they whistle but Liam and Sean frown and Andy's eyes go wide. We jump in and Andy pulls me to him so I dunk him then swim over to Liam who throws me and I nearly lands on his friend who catches me and throws me then another guy catches me and chuckles before he starts to throw me but Andy grabs my arm pulling me away.

Awe we were just playing with her.

He complains but Andy grumbles.

Yeah well she's not yours to play with.

We swim off together while Sean corners Kelsey kissing on her then Liam tells them to get a room so they pull apart then our dad walks out so Liam and Sean get out and I climb out to stand with them while he ask how school went. Sean tells him about him first then Liam tells him about college then he looks at me so I tell him about my day minus the fighting and boyfriend thing. He nods and tells us to carry on then goes inside. Sean jumps back in but Liam grabs me today me in. I force myself up wiping my face then see him jump in so I swim over to him and as he comes up I push him back down but he grabs my ankle pulling me under. His friends watch our childish behavior but we're having fun so we don't care. We come up and and splash each other then he grabs me and throwing me over to Andy.

Take her before I kick her ass.

I scream as I fly then splash into Andy's arms. I laugh as I spin around and kiss him.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Andy get you lips of my sister. She's a no fly zone buddy.

I laugh but Andy frowns.

I think it's time we go baby girl.

Kelsey looks at her wrinkled hands and tells Sean she has to get going to so he tells her he'll take her home we get out but I dunk Liam one last time then run before he comes back up and as I walk out he comes up looking for me.

I'll get you next time. You just wait.

Andy grabs a towel and hurries toward me but I turn to face Liam and his friends.

Good luck with that big brother.

Get a towel on! You can see your piercings! He yells at me while I laugh but Andy wraps me up as I look down and the guys chuckle so I walk over kicking water at him.

Abigail's Journey On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara